|Bud to Boss|
The announcements have been made and the congratulations are over?..now what? As a new supervisor, the vast number of decisions you are suddenly facing can be overwhelming. And one of the major reasons first-time supervisors fail is that they are not given adequate training or support. Most companies have some manager training, but it usually falls short, covering just the mechanics of the job. The training doesn't help develop the skills you need be successful: how to communicate with
|American Speaker Training Camp|
American Speaker Training Camp is a two-day seminar designed to build essential public speaking skills to expand your persuasive power and personal
|Leadership Training Camp|
Leadership Training Camp is a two-day event that offers a proven method for developing your leadership skills, while providing you with approaches for applying those skills in today's fast-paced corporate environment.
In just 2 days, attendees will:
- Determine strategies to improve the adaption of organizational changes they are leading.
- Learn how to identify and communicate more effectively with the four communication styles.
- Identify at least four specific strategies to
|Overcome The Five Fatal Flaws That Get In The Way Of Near-Miss Reporting|
We all know the value of near-miss reporting to an organization's ability to determine exposure to risk and reduce incidents. We do our best to encourage near-miss reporting, record details, and find solutions. We even deploy expensive data management software systems. Yet we still fall short in achieving the results that are either sustainable or significant. It's not the process that inhibits reporting, discouraging participation, and arriving at improvements - rather, it's safety-culture
|Social Media: Putting It To Work For Your Organization|
Agenda Day 1
- 8:30-9am: Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:30?9 am
- 9-9:15 am: Welcome and Introductions w/ Jonathan Spector, Chief Executive Officer
- 9:15-10:15 am: The Facebook Era: Transforming Customers and Employees into Partners - Clara Shih, Chief Executive Officer, Hearsay Labs and Author, The Facebook Era (Prentice Hall 2009)
- 10:30am- 12 noon: Leveraging Social Media for Better Business Results...Faster and Cheaper w/ Jim
|First Page | Previous | Next | Last Page|