Florida Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Florida Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Florida Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your FL Insurance Adjuster License.
FL Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Florida Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- US Citizen or legal alien who possesses a work authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Services.
- Complete our Pre-licensing Adjuster Course –or- Pass the FL state exam administered by Pearson VUE Testing Centers. Resident applicants gain exemption from the Florida state exam by completing the Certified Adjuster Designation program - a 40 hour course available in both online and classroom formats.
- Complete the Florida Insurance Adjuster License application and submit applicable fees
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- 24 hours of continuing education required (2 ethics, 10 law, 12 optional) every two years.
Non-resident applicants for a FL Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Florida non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Florida grants non-resident licensing privileges to anyone holding a license that has a reciprocal agreement with Florida.
Florida Department of Financial Services
Address: Bureau of Agent and Agency Licensing | P.O. Box 6000 | Tallahassee, FL 32314-6000
Phone: 850.413.3137, Ext. 1101
Recommended Courses and Available Florida Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved FL Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Florida Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to obtain your 6-20 license. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Recommended Online Training Courses
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Earn Your CFP
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results