Kentucky Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Kentucky Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Kentucky Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your KY Insurance Adjuster License.
KY Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Kentucky Insurance Adjuster License
- 21 years of age or older
- Fulfill one of the following:
- Be an employee of an insurer, or
- Be a full-time salaried employee of a licensed adjuster, or
- Be a graduate of a recognized law school, or
- Have experience or special education or training as to the handling of claims long enough and frequently enough to be competent to fulfill the responsibilities of an adjuster.
- Be trustworthy and of good reputation
- Be competent to exercise the license
- Have an office accessible to the public
- Be financially responsible
- Pass the KY state exam administered by KY Department of Insurance
- Complete the Kentucky Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with $50 application fee
- No Continuing Education is required
Non-resident applicants for a KY Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Kentucky non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Kentucky grants reciprocal licensing privileges to anyone holding a license from their home state which also allows Kentucky adjusters to work in that state.
Kentucky Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 215 W. Main Street | P.O. Box 517 | Frankfort, Kentucky 40602-0517
Recommended Courses and Available Kentucky Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved KY Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Kentucky Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Kentucky Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Best Practices For Managing Your Workers′ Comp Claims
When Short-Term Illnesses Can Become Serious Health Conditions
Xactimate Training Courses
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Business Writing for Results
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Earn Your CFP
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)