Searching for QFA training? Then you've come to the right place!
Qualified Financial Advisor QFA Designation
ABTrainingCenter.com offers QFA designation training and certification courses for those individuals interested in earning the prestigious Qualified Financial Advisor designation.
The Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) is a highly-regarded designation for those professionals who provide financial planning and advisory services to their clients. The QFA designation program is ideal for those professionals who may wish to attain the coveted CFP® designation, but may lack the bachelor’s degree or experience requirements, or the time/money to devote to becoming a CFP® certificant.
For those QFA designees who wish to pursue CFP® Certification later, successful completion of this program allows a QFA designee to exempt out of the first (FP101) of six modules of the Accelerated Certificate In Financial Planning program.
Curriculum for QFA Designation
This course introduces you to the concepts and profession of personal financial planning, comprised of one online course with 13 lessons. Each lesson can be completed in approximately 8-12 hours and includes a corresponding online quiz with 8 multiple-choice questions, and an online final examination. The lessons are:
Additional Requirements for Qualified Financial Advisor Designation
- Lesson 1: Fundamental Considerations in the Wealth Management Process
- Lesson 2: Time Value of Money Principles
- Lesson 3: Measurement of Risk and Return
- Lesson 4: Asset Allocation Process
- Lesson 5: Investment Strategies
- Lesson 6: Tax Implications and Strategies in the Financial Planning Process
- Lesson 7: Credit and Lending
- Lesson 8: Insurance Products in Wealth Management
- Lesson 9: Education Funding
- Lesson 10: Business Ownership and Planning
- Lesson 11: Retirement Planning Considerations
- Lesson 12: Equity Compensation
- Lesson 13: Estate Planning
There are no additional examination, experience, or education requirements to earn the Qualified Financial Advisor designation.
Continuing Education Requirements
Candidates are not required to complete any continuing education courses, nor pay an annual administration fee to main their designation.
Recommended Courses & Available Training Options
ABTrainingCenter.com offers the online curriculum for earning the QFA designation.
Simply select the recommended course listed below, or search under "Licensing/Designations" in the search box thereafter for "QFA - Qualified Financial Advisor"