Alabama Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Alabama Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming an Alabama Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
With no exam required, the Alabama adjuster license is one of the easiest adjuster licenses to obtain.
AL Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Alabama Insurance Adjuster License
- 19 years of age or older
- Fulfill one of the following qualifications:
- Be a full-time salaried employee of a licensed adjuster
- Be a graduate of a recognized law school
- Have experience, special education or training in the handling of loss claims under insurance contracts of sufficient duration and reasonable extent to make him or her competent to fulfill the responsibilities of an adjuster
- Be trustworthy and of good character
- Have and maintain an office accessible to the public and keep therein the usual and customary records pertaining to transactions under the license
- Complete the Alabama Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
- No Continuing Education is required
Non-resident applicants for a AL Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Alabama non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Alabama grants reciprocal licensing privileges to anyone holding a license from their home state, or, if their home state does not require a license, from any other state.
Alabama Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 201 Monroe Street, Suite 1700 | P.O. Box 303351 | Montgomery, AL 36130-3351
Recommended Courses and Available Alabama Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved AL Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Alabama Insurance Adjuster License. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Recommended Online Training Courses
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Earn Your CFP
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program