In the Risk Management business? You’re definitely going to need your Associate in Risk Management designation. Having your ARM designation is a way of showing that you have reached a certain level of knowledge about risk assessment.
The Associate in Risk Management course from AB Training Center provides quality instruction and training along with ARM certification. Sign up today and get started on your ARM training and certification.
More information on the ARM course:
Candidates must pass an examination for the three following courses to earn the designation:
- ARM 54: Essentials of Risk Management - It is best to take ARM 54 first
- ARM 55: Essentials of Risk Control
- ARM 56: Risk Financing
Required Courses for the ARM-P designation
- ARM P352: Risk Management for Public Entities
- Each exam is a two-hour, 85 objective question, computer-administered exam
- Your results will be provided immediately upon the completion of your exam.
- National exams are given at local testing centers during the following two-month windows:
- January 15 – March 15
- April 15 – June 15
- July 15 – September 15
- October 15 – December 15
- Exam fees will apply
- Contact Prometric testing centers at 800-266-3232 for more info or to schedule your exam
Those pursuing the ARM designation must pass a 50-question exam in the Ethical Guidelines For Insurance Professionals online module. This module is offered by the Institutes at no charge. If you wish to earn CE credits for passing the 50-question, objective, online exam included with it, there is a nominal $5 administrative fee.
Candidates are not required to meet experience or education requirements to attain this designation.
Continuing Education Requirements
A designee is not required to fulfill any annual continuing education requirements, nor are there any annual fees for a designee to maintain the designation.