Exclusively from AB Training Center, the Series 3 Exam / Futures and Options Seminar is coming soon to Chicago and New York. This is one of the top seminars in the country for Series 3 information.
What you can expect from this seminar:
This two successive day seminar serves as a educational course for the National Commodities Futures Examination – Series 3, and provides a strong foundation in the fundamentals of market theory and industry practice.
This engaging seminar covers all topics the Series 3 exam, such as:
- Trading theory, basic functions and terminology
- Margins, offset, settlement, delivery
- Option premiums, exercise, assignment and settlement
- Orders, customer accounts, price analysis
- Strategies and calculations
- Regulations, compliance rules and disclosures
Self-Study Exam Materials – included!
Our materials are used by major financial firms, exchanges and regulators to educate staff and prepare candidates for the Series 3 exam. Upon registration for this course, you will be shipped the following comprehensive, self-study exam materials (a $240 value) for a blended learning experience with the live seminar:
- Futures and Options – a 237-page textbook with multiple-choice and true/false questions at the end of each chapter to test your understanding, plus explanatory answers into the concept and testable context to reinforce learning, and improve retention
- Guide to US Futures Regulation – a 92-page textbook with multiple-choice and true/false questions to test your understanding and to reinforce learning and retention
- Series 3 PassMaster – a Web-tutorial & test simulator with unlimited practice exams, that let you practice and refine test-taking skills. The “tutorial” is the study section that draws from a bank of over 600 questions that can be sorted by difficulty and exam topic, while “test” section provides an unlimited number of timed-test that closely resembles the actual Series 3 exam. This is especially useful and teaches you how to budget your time on the real test. PassMaster lets you to customize and streamline study time and focus on your weakest areas. (Access is valid for six months.)
- Course Workbook (received at class)
The course is designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of futures and futures options concepts and is not intended to be an “exam cram course”. Pre-seminar reading is required before attending the session. After the seminar, we suggest that you invest a minimum of 35 to 40 hours to prepare yourself for the Series 3 exam by using the two textbooks, PassMaster, and by reviewing your Course Workbook and notes.