Hawaii Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Hawaii Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Hawaii Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your HI Insurance Adjuster License.
HI Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Hawaii Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- Be domiciled in Hawaii, or in a state that will permit Hawaii residents to act as adjusters in said other state
- Have had experience, special education, or training with reference to the handling of loss claims under insurance contracts, of sufficient duration and extent reasonable to make the individual competent to fulfill the responsibilities of an adjuster
- Pass the HI state exam administered by Pearson VUE Testing Centers
- Complete the Hawaii Insurance Adjuster License application and submit applicable fees
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- No Continuing Education is required
Non-resident applicants for a HI Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Hawaii non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Hawaii does not grant reciprocal licensing. You must pass the Hawaii Adjuster Exam to obtain your Hawaii license.
Hawaii Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: P.O. Box 3614 | 335 Merchant Street, Room 213 | Honolulu, HI 96811-3614
Recommended Courses and Available Hawaii Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved HI Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Hawaii Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Hawaii Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Earn Your CFP
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program