Marketing Boot Camp - DVD Program
Want to roll up your sleeves and dig into how to really market yourself, your products and your services?
This DVD/workbook set is designed for you to do just that, by yourself or with your peers. It's an actual workshop with life participants ... and it's divided into tracks for easily workable portions in the comfort of your home or office.
This jam-packed set contains:
- Practical, real-world tactics
- Steps to create attention-grabbing marketing
- Proven formula to create your Verbal Business Card and top-of-the-mind positioning statement
- Sound personal/business branding tips
- Strategic networking advice
- Guidance on how to create media releases that stand out
- Leverage-creating online and offline marketing tactics
Presenters are Lillian Bjorseth, a nationally renowned expert in building a new kind of wealth - social capital - by improving your business networking and communication skills and Pat Price, a marketing guru, who helps organizations boost their sales results.
Here's what attendees said:
"Your Marketing Boot Camp packed the most useful information into a few hours than any workshop I have attended. A half day with two remarkable professionals and not a dull moment."
~ Mary Lyn Van Dyken, O'Connor Design Works
"Lillian Bjorseth understands the subtleties of networking and communication; she also has the ability to simplify and convey those concepts. Pat Price's marketing strategies are both innovative and insightful, presented in an enjoyable and user-friendly manner."
~ Sandy Ketcham
|About The Provider:
||A client said Lillian Bjorseth could read the IRS tax code and make it interesting. Imagine her enthusiasm when she talks about her favorite topics of business networking, business development and communication skills!
Lillian has helped tens of thousands of people build more social capital since starting Duoforce Enterprises, Inc. in 1990. She believes that networking and good communication are the 21st century tools to build relationships that help increase sales and enhance careers.
She urges large companies to embrace the concepts that small business has long used successfully. Her zest to have colleges and universities teach these skills has led her to develop what may be the first online in-depth relationship-building series.
Look to Lillian when you want:
- Inspirational keynotes, workshops
- Educational, entertaining luncheon and dinner talks
- In-house training
- One of the first DISC-certified trainers in the world
- Online classes that teach...and entertain
- Skills coaching
- Breakthrough Networking: Building Relationships That Last
- 52 Ways to Break the Ice & Target Your Market
- Nothing Happens Until We Communicate (CD/workbook series)
- Marketing Boot Camp DVDs (co-presenter)
- Masters of Networking (contributing author)
- Is a founding member of the Relationship Networking Industry Association
- A faculty member of www.prorealestatecity.com
- A member of the National Speakers Association
- A member of the Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- Was named one of the Outstanding Women of the 21st Century
- Is a member of more than a dozen Who's Who
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Marketing boot camp, tips, techniques, promote, top of the mind position, target market, marketing program, workshop, seminar, meeting, how to, learn, why people buy
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
CFP® Review │ Premium Live Exam Prep Course
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Business Writing for Results