Montana Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Montana Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Montana Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your MT Insurance Adjuster License.
MT Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Montana Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Montana or of a state that allows Montana residents to act as adjusters in that state
- Be trustworthy and of good character and reputation
- Maintain an office accessible to the public in Montana with records of transactions made under the license
- Pass the MT state exam administered by Pearson VUE Testing Centers
- Complete the Montana Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- 24 hours of CE (one of which must be in insurance law) are required every 2 years
Non-resident applicants for a MT Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Montana non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Montana grants reciprocity to adjusters holding a license from their home state. However, if your home state does not require a license, you must successfully pass the Montana state adjuster exam.
Montana Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 840 Helena Avenue | Licensing Division | Helena, MT 59601
Recommended Courses and Available Montana Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved MT Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Montana Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Montana Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
CFP® Review │ Premium Live Exam Prep Course
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Business Writing for Results