Professional Plan Consultant (PPC)
Searching for PPC™ training? Then you've come to the right place!
ABTrainingCenter.com offers PPC training and certification courses for those individuals interested in earning the prestigious Professional Plan Consultant™ designation.
Administered by Financial Service Standards, LLC, the Professional Plan Consultant (PPC) designation is awarded to those who successfully complete The 401k Service Training Program™. This designation signifies a commitment to education and service excellence in the qualified plan industry.
The 401k Service Training Program is the only course that sets service standards in the retirement plan industry and imparts professionals not only with the knowledge, but the tools needed to meet (and exceed) those standards.
To earn the PPC designation, a candidate must satisfy requirements involving the following:
- Professional Experience — A successful candidate must have three years of financial industry sales, service, and/or support experience
- Coursework - A PPC candidate must complete the ONLINE training program to gain a comprehensive understanding of the issues faced by plan sponsors, how to identify shortfalls in an employer-sponsored plan, and how successfully to address plan management issues
- Examination - Each candidate must sit for a 50-question, multiple choice examination held at the end of the training program, and obtain a passing score of 80% or better
Once accredited, PPC designees have the following obligations:
Continuing Education Requirements
- Sign the Financial Service Standards Code of Ethics to verify that the individual pledges to maintain a high standard of conduct, competence, knowledge, professionalism, integrity, objectivity, and responsibility in the practice of his or her profession
- Complete the appropriate continuing education requirements
- Submit an accreditation application and pay annual designation dues of $245.00
On an ongoing basis, over a 12-month cycle, each PPC designee must complete a minimum number of continuing education hours (6) in a format allowed by FSS and submit the annual designation dues.
Recommended Courses & Available Training Options
ABTrainingCenter.com offers multiple courses and training formats for earning the PPC™ designation. For instance, we offer both classroom-based and web-based programs, so you can select the format that best accommodates your schedule and learning preference.
To find out more about the Professional Plan Consultant™ designation and the 401k Service Training Program™, simply select one of the recommended courses below, or search under "Designations/Certifications" in the search box thereafter for "PPC – Professional Plan Consultant."
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Earn Your CFP
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program