Series 24 Self-Study - Elite Package
This course qualifies an individual to be an officer, partner, or supervisor of sales personnel with a NASD member firm. Series 7, 17, 37, 38, 47 or 62 are prerequisites for this course.
These study materials include:
- Covers key information and topics necessary to know for the Series 24 exam
- Chapter exams with answers and rationales
- Final exams with answers and rationales
- Comprehensive overview of important topic
- Tightly focused outline of important facts
Online Databank of questions
- More than 750 test questions
- Detailed explanation and answers are provided for all questions
- Questions are similar to complexity and clarity of the actual exam
- Provides immediate results from each exam
Recommended study time for Series 24 is 60 hours. And remember, when you score 80-85% on each quiz or exam, you are ready to move on.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1965, Keir Educational Resources has helped thousands of insurance and financial planning professionals obtain securities licenses and designations by creating a high-quality study media.
At KEIR, our expertise, commitment to quality and excellent customer services sets the stage for your success. Our clients consistently achieve a high pass ratio - reflecting KEIR's commitment to providing high-quality, professional study media.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Earn Your CFP
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)