Series 3 PassMaster Web Tutorial & Exam Simulator (only)
Series 3 PassMaster is a comprehensive, Web-tutorial and exam simulator that covers the market knowledge and regulatory components of the Series 3 test.
PassMaster should be used as a stand-alone program by those with a strong knowledge of futures and options, or as a refresher to re-establish an inactive NFA registration (i.e. license). For a complete self-study package see the IFM's Series 3 Premium Set with 2 Study Manuals and PassMaster.
PassMaster lets you customize and streamline study time. Features include:
- A 600+ question database, reinforced with new and more challenging questions
- A tutorial divided according to the 10 subject areas covered in the Series 3 Exam
- Detailed explanations accompanying each tutorial question
- Exam simulations modeled after the actual exam
- Scoring that mirrors the actual exam
IFM's Series 3 PassMaster has two distinct components to help you refine your test-taking skills:
- The PassMaster "Tutorial" is a study section with questions that can be sorted by difficulty and exam area topic. After responding to each question, you will receive instant feedback with explantory answers and rationale. By using the PassMaster Tutorial you will be able to effectively study and focus on your weakest areas.
- The PassMaster "Practice Test" is the exam simulation, and the testing format closely resembles the actual Series 3 exam. The simulation teaches you how to mark questions for review and how to budget your test-taking time. You may take an unlimited number of timed-test and results are scored like the actual test.
NOTE: Upon ordering, an IFM staff person will contact you via email (Hours: M-F 9AM - 5PM ET) to provide you with a user number/password and instructions on how to access PassMaster on the Web.
You will have access to the PassMaster Web Tutorial and Exam Simulator for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Why buy this from the IFM?
The Institute for Financial Markets, a nonprofit foundation, is recognized for the quality and balance of our work and products. PassMaster is used by major financial firms worldwide and by regulators to prepare for the Series 3 Exam.
|About The Provider:
||The Institute for Financial Markets, founded in 1989, is an industry-supported, nonprofit educational foundation and an affiliate of the Futures Industry Association.
The IFM is particularly known for its educational materials in print and Web-based formats, as well as seminars and customized, in-house training. The Institute offers materials to prepare candidates for futures industry exams, as well as books that provide general knowledge on the futures and options markets to investors, regulators and public-policy makers.
Recognized as a leading provider of ethics training, the IFM has trained more than 900,0000 financial industry professionals and international regulators. In addition to our futures ethics and AML Web-programs, we provide customized professional conduct programs to the New York Stock Exchange, the Securities Industry Association, as well as firms.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Earn Your CFP
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Critical TeleSelling™ Skills Sales Training Seminar