The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||The Advanced Certificate in Employment Law Conference provides attendees with 2˝ days of hard-hitting, up-to-the-minute information on all significant employment law developments.
Designed for experienced HR professionals and attorneys, this not-to-be-missed conference receives rave reviews.
You will review actual cases that have recently been decided in district and appellate courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court; and discuss how those decisions impact what employers need to be doing in the workplace to conform with these decisions.
The course also discusses any new legislation that might impact employers in these areas.
Who Should Attend
- The program is designed to instruct participants in how to analyze, implement and evaluate the relationship between federal regulations and the needs of their organization; and how those relate to maintaining appropriate relationships and working conditions with employees.
- Because participants will learn the latest in employee and labor relations activities they can better assess how their own corporate policies and procedures fall in line with the federal requirements and if those policies don't meet the requirements, what organizational change activities need to be met in response.
- Part of the learning process will assist in developing corporate policies and procedures to ensure their compliance with the laws.
Organizations (public, profit, non-profit, government) of all sizes and in virtually every industry have profitably invested in this seminar. Human resource/employment law professionals find that this conference provides the ideal way to get "updated" on all significant employment law topics including discussions about recent district, appellate and supreme court cases.
The conference is presented by charismatic and highly-experienced instructors, whose insight, wit, and energy assure you of a memorable and exceptionally valuable experience. Presenters include:
- Gavin S. Appleby,Esq. of Littler, Mendelson
- Raymond M. Deeny, Esq. of Sherman & Howard
- John F. Wymer III, Esq. of Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker
Day 1 and Day 2: 8:00am-4:00pm; Day 3: 8:00am-12:00pm.
Continuing Education Credits
This conference has been approved for 16.5 (General) re-certification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI), plus Continuing Legal Education in the states listed below.
How You Receive Your Certificate
The Advanced Certificate in Employment Law is awarded after a participant attends the full 2˝ day conference. No examinations are given. These handsome certificates are mailed two to four weeks after the end of the conference.
||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 16.75
All US States: 16.75
All US States: 29.75
|About The Provider:
||The Institute for Applied Management & Law, Inc. (IAML) produces practically-oriented seminars, DVD/videotapes, e-Learning and audio teleconferences for professionals requiring timely and accurate information in employment law; employee benefits law; environmental, health and safety law; human resource management; and business management.
Founded in 1979, IAML is the nation's leading producer of comprehensive employment law seminars. Tens of thousands of professionals have participated in its programs.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Employment law, human resources, employee relations law, labor law, employment discrimination law, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, ADA, FMLA, retaliation, personnel, workplace issues, continuing education, CLE, SHRM, HRCI, labor relations, ADEA, ADAA, class action suits, NLRB, national labor relations board, harassment, discrimination