The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||A huge increase in remote workers has organizations of all kinds re-aligning their thinking, reducing their pricey commercial real estate costs, and creating movable, everything-on- wheels offices.
Whether working from home, at a convenient off-site location, or on the other side of the world, utilizing "remote" workers can be one of the best steps employers can take to keep employees productive and engaged.
But utilizing remote workers can often be troubling for supervisors and managers, many of whom may find themselves thinking "out of sight, out of mind", and who struggle with the thought of managing people they can't see.
This audio conference is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to managing and motivating remote workers. It is loaded with dozens of tips for effectively leading a remote workforce.
Highlights include how to:
About Your Speaker
- Benefit from the positives of managing a remote workforce and get employees to think like owners
- Determine suitability to work remotely; it's not for everyone
- Deal with logistical challenges by improving communication despite a lack of face-to-face interaction
- Detail the parameters of this type of work starting with ground rules
- Stay on top of the many security issues and prevent information crimes
- Find the balance between keeping your remote employees up-to-date and not becoming a burden
- Create a sense of community despite the distance that may separate your employees
- Make adjustments to your performance evaluation process to accommodate your remote workers
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates". Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 400 published articles, 14 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information