Online Florida Total Adjuster Training Program
||Online Training Course
Want to hit the ground running as a licensed Florida claims adjuster? Look no further.
The online licensing, training, and certification package nails the fundamentals of claims adjusting while delivering advanced training to new adjusters in the critical tools of the trade.
Online Florida Certified Adjuster Designation
The 40 Hour Florida Certified Adjuster Designation offered through All-Lines Training satisfies all Florida Dept. of Financial Services requirements for obtaining your All-Lines (5-20 or 6-20) Florida insurance adjuster license . Once completed, you will simply submit your online application. No further testing, no extra study materials, no additional coursework.
The course takes 40 hours on average to complete and covers:
Property Technical Certification I
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Policies)
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Workers' Comp
The 35 Hour Property Technical Certification I (PTC I) provides online coursework and training to learners to build their property technical knowledge, skills, and competencies, standardizing the knowledge required to properly estimate property claims.
The Property Technical Certification I - Core Property Adjusting Principles is comprised of the following 12 online sections:
LIVE online Xactimate 28 Training
- Cause & Origin
- Claim Documentation
- Insurance Ethics
- Insurance Fraud
- Introduction to Fire Losses
- Introduction to Property Claims
- Introduction to Water Losses
- Introduction to Windstorm
- Property Investigation Overview I
- Property Investigation Overview II
- Property Subrogation
- Scoping & Estimating
Our 12 hour intensive Xactimate webinar will guide you from the program's fundamental framework to its most advanced features (including Sketch). Instructors are both accomplished claims adjusters and Certified Xactimate users. Combines the ease and affordability of online training with the live instructor-led dynamic of the classroom.
Xactimate 28 training covers:
Please Note: Upon registration, a calendar of Xactimate Live Webinar options will be emailed to you. All courses will be delivered in 4-hour increments, conducted over 3 consecutive days. Exception: Friday/Saturday classes will be held from 9:00am - 6:00pm ET on Friday, and 9:00am - 1:00pm ET on Saturday.
- Getting to Know Xactimate: 4 Hours
- 50,000 ft. View: Xactimate's role in the Claims Process
- Preferences and Pathways: Orientation to the Xact Landscape
- Control Center, Price Lists, Preferences
- Start: How to open a New Estimate
- Start: How to open a Residential Valuation
- Develop: Inputting claim data into an Estimate
- Start: Introduction to Sketch
- Wrap-up: Homework Assigned for Session 2
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Sketch: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 1 & Homework
- Sketch Time!
- Menus, Tools, Properties
- Start with a Room
- Add Complexity: Break Tool, Adding Levels, Adding Doors/Windows
- Roofs vs. Rooms
- How to Sketch a Roof
- Adding Estimate Items via Sketch
- Adding Photos: Labeling and Annotation
- Wrap-Up: Homework Assigned for Session 3
- Putting it All Together: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 2 and Homework
- Deep Dive into Estimate Items
- Building Your Own Estimate: Victim, Bob
- Review Estimates & Q&A
- Final Thoughts: Technology and What Makes a Great Adjuster
|About The Provider:
||AdjusterPro represents the highest standard of excellence in insurance adjuster certification and continuing education. Instructors bring to each class years of experience both in the classroom as educators and in the field as insurance adjusters. Curriculum is relevant and engaging with classroom participation being an integral component.
Emphasis upon comprehension rather than mere memorization ensures students tackle the exam with the highest level of preparation. Once completed, students are not only eligible for their license, but are fundamentally ready to meet the practical challenges of the insurance adjuster industry.
Refund/Course Cancellation Policy:
Students who cancel their registration at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class are eligible for a refund of their tuition payment less a $50 administrative fee. Students cancelling within 24 hours of class are not eligible for refund but may reschedule at no charge for up to 12 months following the originally-scheduled class date. Any student unable to attend class may reschedule at no additional charge.
We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee for all online courses. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our courses, or you will receive a full refund*, as long as you request it within 30 days of your purchase.
*If you took the Indiana or Alabama state licensing exam as part of your course, we will refund your purchase price less $100, because the states of Indiana and Alabama don't allow us to refund the mandatory $100 exam fee.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Earn Your CFP
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)