Online Alabama Total Adjuster Training
||Online Training Course
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Want to hit the ground running as a licensed Alabama claims adjuster? Look no further.
The online licensing, training, and certification package nails the fundamentals of claims adjusting while delivering advanced training to new adjusters in the critical tools of the trade.
Online Alabama All-Lines Adjuster Licensing
Our Alabama Adjuster Pre-Licensing course covers the following topics of instruction, and fulfills all requirements for licensure by the Alabama Department of Insurance (ALDOI). The course takes 40 hours on average to complete:
Property Technical Certification I
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Policies)
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
The 35 Hour Property Technical Certification I (PTC I) provides online coursework and training to learners to build their property technical knowledge, skills, and competencies, standardizing the knowledge required to properly estimate property claims.
This intensive online-program covers the fundamentals of property adjusting including:
LIVE online Xactimate 28 Training
- Cause & Origin
- Claim Documentation
- Insurance Ethics
- Property Investigation I & II
- Scoping & Estimating
- Introduces the peculiar challenges of Fire Losses, Water Losses, and Windstorm Losses
Our 12 hour intensive Xactimate webinar will guide you from the program's fundamental framework to its most advanced features (including Sketch). Instructors are both accomplished claims adjusters and Certified Xactimate users. Combines the ease and affordability of online training with the live instructor-led dynamic of the classroom.
Xactimate 28 training covers:
Please Note: Upon registration, a calendar of Xactimate Live Webinar options will be emailed to you. All courses will be delivered in 4-hour increments, conducted over 3 consecutive days. Exception: Friday/Saturday classes will be held from 9:00am - 6:00pm ET on Friday, and 9:00am - 1:00pm ET on Saturday.
- Getting to Know Xactimate: 4 Hours
- 50,000 ft. View: Xactimate's role in the Claims Process
- Preferences and Pathways: Orientation to the Xact Landscape
- Control Center, Price Lists, Preferences
- Start: How to open a New Estimate
- Start: How to open a Residential Valuation
- Develop: Inputting claim data into an Estimate
- Start: Introduction to Sketch
- Wrap-up: Homework Assigned for Session 2
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Sketch: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 1 & Homework
- Sketch Time!
- Menus, Tools, Properties
- Start with a Room
- Add Complexity: Break Tool, Adding Levels, Adding Doors/Windows
- Roofs vs. Rooms
- How to Sketch a Roof
- Adding Estimate Items via Sketch
- Adding Photos: Labeling and Annotation
- Wrap-Up: Homework Assigned for Session 3
- Putting it All Together: 4 Hours
- Review of Session 2 and Homework
- Deep Dive into Estimate Items
- Building Your Own Estimate: Victim, Bob
- Review Estimates & Q&A
- Final Thoughts: Technology and What Makes a Great Adjuster
|About The Provider:
||AdjusterPro represents the highest standard of excellence in insurance adjuster certification and continuing education. As a certified provider of the Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course, AdjusterPro delivers a 3-day intensive seminar enabling students to obtain their Texas adjuster's license upon completion. Continuing Education credits, sufficient to maintain this license, are available through Xactimate 27 and Basic Adjusting workshops.
Instructors bring to each class years of experience both in the classroom as educators and in the field as insurance adjusters. Curriculum is relevant and engaging with classroom participation being an integral component. Emphasis upon comprehension rather than mere memorization ensures students tackle the exam with the highest level of preparation. Once completed, students are not only eligible for their license, but are fundamentally ready to meet the practical challenges of the insurance adjuster industry.
Refund/Course Cancellation Policy:
Students who cancel their registration at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class are eligible for a refund of their tuition payment less a $50 administrative fee. Students cancelling within 24 hours of class are not eligible for refund but may reassign their registration to any future course at no additional charge. Any student unable to attend class may reschedule at no additional charge.
Students are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administrative fee within 24 hours of first logging in to their online course. After 24 hours, refunds are not available.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Earn Your CFP
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)