A 1031 Exchange allows investors to roll the gain from the sale of their Old Property to their New Property without paying capital gains tax.
The information presented in this package provides Financial Services professionals an excellent means to differentiate themselves from other 'brokers', by offering valuable assistance to affluent prospects and clients! This is also an excellent topic for prospecting seminars!
This course explores the essential elements of a 1031 exchange. With it, you will learn:
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- What type of transactions qualify for a 1031 exchange?
- What are the six basic requirements for a 1031 exchange?
- What is a Qualified Intermediary?
- What are the most common exchange problems?
- What are the 1031 strategies to create permanent tax free income?
- What is a Qualified Intermediary: what they do, how they get paid, how to pick one, and most importantly, how to protect yourself and your client when dealing with them
This course is a must for financial services professionals! Delivered in CD and workbook formats, it includes:
- An orientation packet
- A comprehensive Workbook
- Four DVDs (with self-assessment quizzes!)
"You did an EXCELLENT job with your program! I reviewed four or five different 1031 education companies for our board, and you were the best...very beneficial, very detailed, but broad enough for the layperson to understand. I really appreciate the anecdotal stories about the hypothetical "Fred and Sue Investor." I remember your examples better than the technical stuff, and I am able to transpose the concepts easier to real-life situations!"
~ Anne McDonald, CRS
Chairperson for Professional Development
Marco Island Area Association of Realtors
"Your 1031 program is very, very, very good! I was thoroughly impressed. I've already told three people about you and bought an extra copy of "Exchanging Up!" for one of my clients."
~ Connie Overstreet,
Panama City, Florida
Need An Advanced Course On 1031 Exchanges? Click here