A 1031 Exchange allows investors to roll the gain from the sale of their Old Property to their New Property without paying capital gains tax.
The information presented in this package provides Financial Services professionals an excellent means to differentiate themselves from other 'brokers', by offering valuable assistance to affluent prospects and clients! This is also an excellent topic for prospecting seminars!
With this advanced course, you will learn:
- The difference between real estate exchanges and personal property exchanges
- What is a Reverse exchange?
- What are Construction and Improvement exchanges?
- What other types of property besides Real Estate qualify?
- What is a mixed-use property?
- The benefits and pitfalls that your clients would face if they join other investors in syndicated investments, known as TICs
- What is a TIC and what is required for this type of exchange?
- Clarification on complicated concepts such as Reverse Exchanges, Construction Exchanges, and Improvement Exchanges
- Advanced strategies to create permanent tax-free income?
Perfect for financial services professionals who deal with sophisticated real estate investors, this course provides you with the following:
- An orientation packet
- A comprehensive Workbook
- Four DVDs (each with 50 minutes of instruction and a review)
- Self-assessment quizzes
I have taken both Gary's courses. Terrific!!! Gary has a great talent in taking a confusing concept and making it easy to understand and interesting. His depth of knowledge on the subject is amazing. Some of the techniques discussed in the advanced class have been most helpful and effective in dealing with our more sophisticated clients.
~ Scott Christopher
Baywalk Real Estate
Very practical. Examples were very clear and easy to understand. This class was worthwhile!
~ Nancy Fein
Cherry Creek East, LTD
Need A Basics Course On 1031 Exchanges? Click here