AIS 25: Delivering Insurance Services
This course focuses on how to improve your practice and provide a great customer experience for your insurance clients.
This concise and focused study guide covers:
- Executive summaries of the text
- Insurance Is A Service
- Identifying Your Customer
- What Customers Want
- The Voice of the Customer
- Key Processes
- Process Improvement
- Process Improvement Tools
- Leadership, Teamwork, and Organizational Structure
- Ensuring Continued Improvement
- You also will receive a Bonus Book containing:
- Definitions of Key Words and other relevant definitions
- Answers to Review Questions and Exercises
- Responses to Faster is not Enough
- Recommendations to Before You Go On
Our materials summarize and outline the fundamental concepts of the program, and provide you with to-the-point, time-saving executive summaries to maximize your learning, retention, and pass rates.
In fact, surveys from our customers demonstrate the exceptional value of our program. Specifically, candidates report that:
- Our Course Guides covered virtually everything on their exams
- They spent significantly less time preparing for their exams
- They attained much higher pass rates – 100% - compared to other preparation methods!
Burnham's preparation materials have played a key role in helping me to prepare for several exams. Ray's materials help you to organize all of the information and help you to focus on the critical points. This method has helped me to learn the material more effectively ... at a much faster pace. Ray is passionate about his work, and he unequivocally guarantees that you will be satisfied. Thanks for caring Ray ... you and your materials are AWESOME!!Note: This course is required for the AIS designation. It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the AIS designation. Click on this hyperlink for a full description of the designation.
- Charles Boornazian
In the past 2 1/2 years I have completed the INS, API, AIS, and CPCU. I previously had completed INS 21 and 22 before using your study method; I began using The Burnham System with INS 23. I must say that your program with guaranteed results definitely works. In today's society it is very refreshing to receive and use a product that is better than the promise. Your system minimized my study time, which allowed me to focus on the key points. The cost versus results is immeasurable. I appreciate your contribution to the industry,
- Winston Letterman
The INS 23 is the 3rd course that I'll be using your study guides with. I'm HOOKED!!! I appreciate the way you explain the material in layman's terms. Since you have made it easier, I'm looking forward to possibly delving into some other applicable courses as well. Thanks again!!!!
- Mary Malone
|About The Provider:
||Ray Burnham is not a theory-only academician; he's an active participant in our industry and has dedicated his life's work to real insurance. When you use The Burnham System, you benefit from his experience and accomplishments; he's
Surveys from Burnham System patrons show they cut their study time in half and have much higher pass rates! When asked to rank the various CPCU®/IIA/CLU/ChFC/CASL/CIC study methods, here's what candidates like you who'd used at least two methods said:
- authored over 100 professional-level insurance texts
- earned over 30 professional designations
- created two successful businesses
- been licensed as an all lines broker for over 30 years
- served as Education Chairman of the Central MA Chapter of CPCU for 9 years
- served as President of the Massachusetts Society of Licensed Insurance Advisors
- worked for a national insurance company and founded his own agency
- taught math, Latin, physics, logic, and English composition
- passed over 100 professional-level exams and never got an 'N'
The Burnham System.......................85%.....93%
All Other Published Aids, Combined.....4%.......4%
We identified two key findings from these surveys:
The Burnham System Guarantees:
- Respondents increasingly rated our courses better!
- The Burnham System caused average preparation time to drop from 8.26 to 3.97 hours per week - that's 68.64 hours saved over a 16 week term!
The return rate for our two guarantees is less than 1% and 3%, respectively!
- You'll think it is the best help available and worth more than it costs - or your money back.
- You'll pass your exam - or your money back.
- You promise never to let anyone else, ever, use these materials.
- You promise never to copy or to share these materials without permission from The Burnham System.
- By virtue of your purchase, you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of the Purchaser Guarantee.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
AIS, Associate in Insurance Services
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Earn Your CFP
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results