Sales Assistants - are you ready to advance your career?
Achieving the Series 11 license will be a career-boosting event! You will become a more valued employee to your firm and advisor(s), while playing a greater role in helping your clients build and manage their wealth.
Series 11 licensees earn often higher salaries and are more marketable in the industry than those who aren't licensed.
A Series 11 license qualifies an individual associated with a FINRA member firm to accept most unsolicited telephone orders and give quotes to customers. The test covers the following areas:
- Types of Securities
- Markets and Order Processing
- General Regulations
- Customer Account Forms
To help you prepare for the licensing exam, our study material includes:
- Textbook with exam-focused information
- More than 400 pages
- Six chapters
- Chapter quizzes of more than 500 questions, with answers and explanations
- Two 100-question final exams, with answers and detailed explanations
- Online based test questions
- Hundreds of test questions to complement the text
- Detailed explanations and answers are provided for each question
- Questions are similar to the complexity and clarity of the actual exam.
There are no prerequisites for this course or lengthy classroom sessions to attend. These student-friendly materials will help you to prepare for your exam quickly and efficiently!