Getting Work Master Series
How do you find a job as an independent adjuster? Who do you contact? What traits are hiring companies really looking for? How do you get your foot in the door when seemingly every company requires 3 years experience? These are the questions we're most often asked by our clients. Career Booster™ is the answer.
Having all the licenses and training in the world won't matter until you're given an opportunity to show your stuff in the field. We answer the hard questions about what it takes to get a job as an adjuster and back those answers up with time-tested resources to help you find work as quickly as possible.
What does Career Booster™ include?
How to Get a Job - From Inexperienced to Indespensable. This is an exclusive 6-part webinar series:
- Part 1: Know Your Target. Before talking strategy on how to get a job, you need to know who hires adjusters and what makes them tick. 45 minutes
- Part 2: The Right Stuff. Now you know who's hiring, let's discuss precisely what they want in a new applicant. 45 minutes
- Part 3: Beating the Catch 22. If everyone requires experience to get a job, how do you ever get experience to begin with? We tackle that question head-on. 45 minutes
- Part 4: Making a Great First Impression. The average employer spends 10 seconds looking at your resume. We'll show you how to make every second count. 1 hour
- Part 5: Following-Up. This is what truly separates the employed from the unemployed. Without an aggressive follow-up strategy, your odds of landing a job drop 75%. 1 hour
- Part 6: Secrets of the Elite. Like every career, the 80/20 rule applies in adjusting. 20% of independent adjusters earn 80% of the money. We tell you how. 1 hour
- BONUS: 5 Things That Will Get You Sent Home. Most adjusters who don't make it fail within the first 14 days in the field. Avoid these 5 critical missteps and avoid becoming another statistic 45 minutes.
Job Finder's Toolkit. This provides 24/7 access for life to exclusive resources to help you get a job:
- How to Write a Winning Claims Resume - ebook by CEO Daniel Kerr
- Cover Letter Writing for the Claims Industry - ebook by CEO Daniel Kerr
- Two proven resume templates customized for the claims industry
- Adjusting firm directory: AdjusterPro's exclusive list of the top independent adjusting firms
- Roster "Blitz" worksheet: a checklist to help you systematically attack the application process
This course is available for stand-alone purchase or as an add-on to our 7-day total training package.
|About The Provider:
||AdjusterPro represents the highest standard of excellence in insurance adjuster certification and continuing education. As a certified provider of the Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course, AdjusterPro delivers a 3-day intensive seminar enabling students to obtain their Texas adjuster's license upon completion. Continuing Education credits, sufficient to maintain this license, are available through Xactimate 27 and Basic Adjusting workshops.
Instructors bring to each class years of experience both in the classroom as educators and in the field as insurance adjusters. Curriculum is relevant and engaging with classroom participation being an integral component. Emphasis upon comprehension rather than mere memorization ensures students tackle the exam with the highest level of preparation. Once completed, students are not only eligible for their license, but are fundamentally ready to meet the practical challenges of the insurance adjuster industry.
Refund/Course Cancellation Policy:
Students who cancel their registration at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class are eligible for a refund of their tuition payment less a $50 administrative fee. Students cancelling within 24 hours of class are not eligible for refund but may reassign their registration to any future course at no additional charge. Any student unable to attend class may reschedule at no additional charge.
Students are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administrative fee within 24 hours of first logging in to their online course. After 24 hours, refunds are not available.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Conduct A Reasonable Accommodation Discussion
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Earn Your CFP
Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) Training Courses
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program