ARM 54: Risk Management Principles And Practices
Resource Material: ID# 1000995
About This Course:
This course provides an overview of the risk management decision-making process: identifying loss exposures and determining how to handle each exposure based on available techniques.
This concise and focused study guide covers:
- Executive summaries of the text
- The Risk Management Process - Benefits and Costs of Risk Management
- Risk Management Goals, Programs, and Policy Statements
- Identifying and Analyzing Loss Exposures - Subjects, Perils, and Consequences
- Property Loss Exposures
- Liability Loss Exposures
- Personnel Loss Exposures
- Net Income Loss Exposures
- Risk Management Techniques
- Forecasting Losses and Loss Costs - Probability One
- Applying Forecasts - Probability Two
- Present Value and Cash Flow Analysis
- Risk Management Decisions Based on Cash Flow Analysis
- Risk Management Information Systems
- You also will receive a Bonus Book containing:
- Definitions of Key Words and other relevant definitions
- Answers to Review Questions
- Sample Diagnostic Exam
- Answers to Sample Exam (with explanations!)
Our materials summarize and outline the fundamental concepts of the program, and provide you with to-the-point, time-saving executive summaries to maximize your learning, retention, and pass rates.
In fact, surveys from our customers demonstrate the exceptional value of our program. Specifically, candidates report that:
- Our Course Guides covered virtually everything on their exams
- They spent significantly less time preparing for their exams
- They attained much higher pass rates – 98.8% - compared to other preparation methods!
Burnham's preparation materials have played a key role in helping me to prepare for several exams. Ray's materials help you to organize all of the information and help you to focus on the critical points. This method has helped me to learn the material more effectively ... at a much faster pace. Ray is passionate about his work, and he unequivocally guarantees that you will be satisfied. Thanks for caring Ray ... you and your materials are AWESOME!!
- Charles Boornazian
In the past 2 1/2 years I have completed the INS, API, AIS, and CPCU. I previously had completed INS 21 and 22 before using your study method; I began using The Burnham System with INS 23. I must say that your program with guaranteed results definitely works. In today's society it is very refreshing to receive and use a product that is better than the promise. Your system minimized my study time, which allowed me to focus on the key points. The cost versus results is immeasurable. I appreciate your contribution to the industry,
- Winston Letterman
The INS 23 is the 3rd course that I'll be using your study guides with. I'm HOOKED!!! I appreciate the way you explain the material in layman's terms. Since you have made it easier, I'm looking forward to possibly delving into some other applicable courses as well. Thanks again!!!!
- Mary Malone
Note: This course is required for the ARM Program and an elective for the AMIM designation. It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the ARM
designations. Click on either hyperlink for a full description of that designation.