AIC 31: Property Claim Practices
Resource Material: ID# 1006449
About This Course:
This concise and focused study guide is an executive summary of the textbook (provided by The Institutes) and includes the following topics:
- Property Insurance, including Insurable Interests, Property, Causes of Loss, Valuation, Settlement, Limits, and Conditions
- The Loss Adjustment Process
- Loss Investigation and Coverage Defenses
- Fraud Investigation
- Preparing Property Loss Estimates
- Residential Construction Loss Estimates
- Merchandise Loss Valuation, Adjustment, and Settlement
- Business Income Loss Valuation, Adjustment, and Settlement
- and Specialty Losses, including Inland Marine, Condominiums, Builders' Risks, Crime, Computer Losses, Pollution, and Contractors' Equipment
You also will receive a Bonus Book containing:
- Definitions of Key Words and other relevant definitions
- Answers to Review Questions
- Sample Diagnostic Exam
- Answers to Sample Exam (with explanations!)
Our materials summarize and outline the fundamental concepts of the program, and provide you with to-the-point, time-saving executive summaries to maximize your learning, retention, and pass rates.
In fact, surveys from our customers demonstrate the exceptional value of our program. Specifically, candidates report that:
- Our Course Guides covered virtually everything on their exams
- They spent significantly less time preparing for their exams
- They attained much higher pass rates – 97.7% - compared to other preparation methods!
Burnham's preparation materials have played a key role in helping me to prepare for several exams. Ray's materials help you to organize all of the information and help you to focus on the critical points. This method has helped me to learn the material more effectively ... at a much faster pace. Ray is passionate about his work, and he unequivocally guarantees that you will be satisfied. Thanks for caring Ray ... you and your materials are AWESOME!!
- Charles Boornazian
In the past 2 1/2 years I have completed the AINS, API, AIS, and CPCU. I previously had completed INS 21 and 22 before using your study method; I began using The Burnham System with AINS 23. I must say that your program with guaranteed results definitely works. In today's society it is very refreshing to receive and use a product that is better than the promise. Your system minimized my study time, which allowed me to focus on the key points. The cost versus results is immeasurable. I appreciate your contribution to the industry,
- Winston Letterman
The AINS 23 is the 3rd course that I'll be using your study guides with. I'm HOOKED!!! I appreciate the way you explain the material in layman's terms. Since you have made it easier, I'm looking forward to possibly delving into some other applicable courses as well. Thanks again!!!!
- Mary Malone
Note: This course is required for the AIC Multi-Line Adjuster and Property tracks. It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the AIC
designation. Click on the hyperlink for a full description of the AIC designation.