2014 Payroll Changes
|Date / Time:
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
Payroll departments should begin to prepare for year-end well before December 31. The general year-end payroll check list is important to assure that no part of year-end compliance is missed. Be sure your year-end imputed income amounts are correct and withholding is in compliance. Due Dates for Payroll Returns
This live audio conference will assist you in reviewing your year-end process to achieve a smooth W-2 compliance season. At the end of the session, you will understand how to complete and submit W-2 forms for your employees and a look at the changes in the new year.
Year-End Payroll Check List
Electronic Filing for Year-End
Year-End Compliance Considerations
Changes for the New Year to Consider
- W-2 Reporting Changes
- Social Security
- HAS and Other Fringe Benefits
- Per Diem Rates
- FUTA Credit Reduction
- SUI Wage Base
- Federal/State Withholding Changes
About The Presenters
- Due Dates
- Social Security
- Income Tax Withholding
- Other Changes to Consider
Mary H. Angelbeck
- Member of Ernst & Young’s National Employment Tax Group
- Enrolled agent with the IRS
- More than 30 years of experience in the field of taxation, both as a state administrator and as a consultant
- Practice includes managing large payroll restructuring projects; payroll tax advisory services related to mergers and acquisitions; providing year-end federal, multistate, and local payroll tax advisory services; payroll related federal, state and local tax controversy and federal as well as state and local information reporting (1099 and 1042-S) issues
- Speaker for the American Payroll Association, the New York University Annual Institute on State and Local Taxation, the Federation of Tax Administrators, the Tax Executives Institute, the Counsel on State Taxation and the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Currently a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs, the American Bar Association, Employment Tax Section and an active member of the American Payroll Association
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: Select State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Or Unreasonable? How To Determine What Is A Reasonable Accomodation
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp Cost Savings Tips
CFP® Review │ Premium Live Exam Prep Course
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS)
Wrap Legal Documents for Section 125/HSA/HRA Kit
Critical Selling® Skills Sales Training Seminar