Xactimate Software Training - Live Online
About This Course:
Our Xactimate Training Webinar combines the ease and affordability of online training with the real-time, hands-on experience of having a live instructor. The result is a proven method for learning Xactimate that maximizes knowledge transfer while respecting your pocket-book.
Your training is deliverd live via instructor-led webinar over three consecutive evening sessions, starting on the date and time posted herein. By the end of the course, you'll be able to write a rock-solid, accurate estimate utilizing Sketch from start to finish.
Session 1: Getting to Know Xactimate
Session 2: Mastering the Fundamentals of Sketch
- 50,000 ft. View: Xactimate's role in the Claims Process
- Preferences and Pathways: Orientation to the Xact Landscape
- Control Center, Price Lists, Preferences
- Start: How to open a New Estimate
- Start: How to open a Residential Valuation
- Develop: Inputting claim data into an Estimate
- Start: Introduction to Sketch
- Wrap-up: Homework Assigned for Session 2
Session 3: Putting it All Together
- Review of Session 1 & Homework
- Sketch Time!
- Menus, Tools, Properties
- Start with a Room
- Add Complexity: Break Tool, Adding Levels, Adding Doors/Windows
- Roofs vs. Rooms
- How to Sketch a Roof
- Adding Estimate Items via Sketch
- Adding Photos: Labeling and Annotation
- Wrap-Up: Homework Assigned for Session 3
- Review of Session 2 and Homework
- Deep Dive into Estimate Items
- Building Your Own Estimate: Victim, Bob
- Review Estimates & Q&A
- Final Thoughts: Technology and What Makes a Great Adjuster
How The Course Works
This course is a webinar, which means you attend the course live while in front of a computer.
Our Instructors use a program called GoToTraining that allows you to hear them and view their screen as they perform tasks in Xactimate.
You then perform that same task in your own installation of Xactimate. You can ask questions live as you do it (either through your computer's microphone or by dialing in by phone).
After you master each task, the instructor proceeds to the next. In this way we lead you step-by-step through the entire process of writing an estimate. GoToTraining was designed specifically for this kind of remote learning so it works exceptionally well.What kind of computer setup will I need? Do I need two screens?
All you will need is one normal computer - desktop or laptop - with Xactimate installed on it. You do not need two screens, although having two screens can be an added convenience. 96% of our students use a single screen and report zero problems..Can I ask questions and interact with the Instructor?
Absolutely, yes! You'll find our instructors eminently knowledgeable and approachable and they'll make certain that all of your questions are answered during the course.Are there other materials given during the course?
Yes. When you go through our Xactimate Training, you will also get our Xactimate Exercise Manual with hours of practice roofs, elevations and rooms of increasing complexity. Our Instructors will be available to assist if you have questions about these ongoing practice exercises.Will I get a certificate?
Yes. Our course is a certificate course, and qualifies for CE in key states, too. It is important to note, however, that "Xactimate Certification" is a separate process, given exclusively by Xactimate. Our class thoroughly prepares you to pass your Xactimate Level 1 Certification.
Accredited for 8 Hours CE in Texas and Georgia, and 12 Hours CE in Alabama, Florida, Indiana, and Louisiana.