In this informative session, we will review in depth the Experian Credit Report(s). Reading credit reports use to be simple! However, today the average credit report is over 8 pages long depending on the format, and it takes a college degree to analyze the information. I'll break this report down and make it easier to understand, and point out the RED FLAGS! In this series, we will review reports from the BIG 3 National Credit Report Agencies (NCRA) Experian, Equifax and Trans Union. Sign up for one or all three. We will also cover keys points of the Fair Credit Reporting Agency (FCRA) &Fair &Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) compliance.
- Review of the Experian's Credit Report to determine why it is best for your company.
- "Add-on" products from this vendor that will help you spot fraud, be in FACTA compliance, avoid bankruptcy, and improve slow pays on the front end.
- Using credit reports for Employment Purposes- watch out for the sharks!!!
- Credit Scoring product such as FICO and the Vantage Score- their strengths &weaknesses.
- FCRA requirements when pulling credit reports such as; Permissible Purpose, REG B / ECOA, &Adverse Action Notices.
- New products from Experian that will make your life better.
- Using the Experian Report to build a better portfolio in a down economy.
- Using the credit report to speed up the lending process &evaluate the consumer's debt-to- income ratio.
- Using credit reports and/or scores when opening checking accounts!
- Safeguarding your customer's credit file-it's the LAW!
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for your CEO, President, Managers, Branch &Assistant Managers, Loan Committee, Credit Analyst, Lenders, Compliance Officers, Collectors, Human Resource Director, Trainers, or any employee who uses, views, or stores sensitive consumer credit information.
Greg Souther is President of Greg Souther Consulting &Seminars (www.gregsouther.com) a firm that provides training and consulting to companies in the following areas: Customer Service &Communication; Credit, Collection, &Compliance; Fraud Prevention&Information Security; and Marketing &Sales.
Greg was Co-Owner and Manager of The Credit Bureaus of Southeast Georgia, the parent company for six Credit Reporting and Collection Agencies based in Brunswick, Georgia. Other Management, Marketing, and Human Resource experience includes Credifax, formerly the Credit Bureau of Jacksonville, the Credit Bureau of Valdosta, and the Credit Bureau of Athens.
|About The Provider:
||Since 1983 Total Training Solutions has produced dozens of videotapes, CD-Roms, DVD's and web-based training modules. In addition to off-the-shelf products, Total Training Solutions also develops custom training products and consults with financial institutions to develop their own training curriculum.
For timely delivery of training topics, webinars or web conferencing is an unbeatable option. We now offer over 100 live programs per year and you can even purchase the recorded or ondemand session if you are unable to attend the live program.
We have worked exclusively with the financial industry since our founding. Because of this, we understand the needs of training departments in financial institutions and are alert to changes which affect the industry.
Attend the live session with the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter. You also receive a link to the handouts. All registrations for a live event will be given access to the OnDemand recording, at no additional cost, for seven days following the event. This will allow a flexible alternative when last minute conflicts intrude on scheduled events.
CD-Rom includes audio and video of recorded webinar plus hard copy handouts. You will also receive 6 months access to the OnDemand weblink as an added free bonus.
Includes a weblink for unlimited viewing for 6 months after the date of the webinar as well as a link to handouts.
Live + Recorded:
Includes all three options above. Live session, OnDemand Weblink, and CD-Rom plus Hardcopy Handouts.
Live + OnDemand:
Includes two of the options above. Live session and 6 months access to OnDemand Weblink plus link to handouts.