This is part of a four-part webinar series on IRAs. To view or purchase the entire series, click here.
I know the answer! I think I know the answer! I thought I knew the answer! Whether you are an IRA “rookie” or an IRA “pro”, you know you have probably had this feeling many times! Oh, that helpless feeling we get when an IRA accountholder asks us anything above the most basic IRA question.
If you are searching for a Webinar where you will achieve that higher “comfort level” on these complicated topics, this seminar is “must-attend”.Covered Topics:IRA Beneficiaries:
Who Should Attend
- Basic difference between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Naming an estate or trust as a beneficiary
IRA Distributions includes:
- IRS penalty exceptions prior to age 59 1/2 and the proper IRS coding
- Required Annual Notifications for RMDs and withholding
- Manually calculating distributions to accountholders age 70 1/2 and older
- The NINE red flags of beneficiary payouts - including reporting pitfalls
- Extensive discussion of beneficiary payout options - including spouse, nonspouse, estate and trust
- Setting up the Inherited IRA and documentation requirements
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, and Investments who are involved with the operation, administration or internal auditing of IRA accounts will benefit greatly from the thorough discussions of the more complicated aspects of the IRA world. The content is intermediate-to-advanced, with a minimum of two years' experience recommended. Participants should have a working knowledge of IRAs.
You are encouraged to bring a sample of the IRA forms your financial institution uses for your review during the session, including: IRA Distribution forms, Annual Notices, and any other forms you may have questions about.The Presenter
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded over 20 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years experience in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on the retirement and new account areas and is currently providing live training and webinars on these subjects on a nationwide basis. She has a BS In Management Science from New York's Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics. Patrice's upbeat personality and former banking experience easily encourages interaction and questions during the training sessions.