The Accelerated Certificate Program for CFP® Certification (AccFP) is a CFP Board-Registered Program that provides the focus and structure needed to master the 89 financial planning topics covered on the CFP® exam.
Our Virtual Classroom Programs can be completed in 12 months and are comprised of 7 courses. Upon successful completion of all 7 courses, you will be eligible to sit for the comprehensive CFP® exam.
This time-tested program keeps you on task while providing individual flexibility.
- Study how and when you want
- Earn your CFP® certification in 12 months
- All of the instructors are CFP® professionals
- Online exams and quizzes: No added testing center and proctoring costs
- Pay as you go, if you desire
- Experienced, expert instructors
Our Virtual Class provides the same structure and format of our traditional live classroom course in regard to presentation sequence, topics emphasized, accompanying self-study materials, and interactive instruction.
The only difference is that you follow along this online course in the comfort of your home or office, and the presentation can be accessed in both live and recorded versions.
This course is for the seventh module, AccFP107: Estate Planning. This is last in the series of 7 courses that will put you on track for your CFP® exam date.
Classes are conducted over the web on Mon, Wed, Thur, for 3 sessions, beginning on the date posted herein. Each class meets for 3 hours; choose from 7:30pm to 10:30pm (ET), or 9:00pm to 12:00am (ET).
KEY COURSE FEATURES INCLUDE:
Instructor-led Classroom Instruction
This powerful e-learning software combines high-definition video and crisp sound to provide you the most compelling content along with instant instructor feedback and on-demand review of every class.
Premium Instruction Study Solution Materials
Our Study Solutions include both print and online tools designed to fit your study style and schedule. Candidates should plan to spend approximately 6 weeks with these materials prior to attending the Virtual class.
- Textbook (Printed): AccFP101: Fundamentals of Personal Financial Planning
- In-Class Guide (Printed): Concise and easy-to-use, these study notes highlight critical content and provide you with a convenient note-taking format for organized, post-class review.
- SchweserPro™ QBank: Online drill and practice question bank containing 1,200 questions enabling you to:
- Create customized exams based on difficulty, length, or exam subject
- Build multiple exams, save them for future reference, allowing you to monitor your progress
- Browse questions by exam topic and view the answers and explanations
- Bookmark questions for future reference and print for practice on-the-go
- InstructorLink™: Interactive online support tools to keep you connected to our content experts.
- Instructor Email Access - Connect with an expert instructor for personal assistance anytime
- Instructor-Led Office Hours - Receive weekly real-time instructor guidance through online question-and-answer sessions
- Searchable FAQs - Access a searchable database of frequently asked questions and sort by topic
- Video Library - Cover the core concepts of the exam with online streaming videos
- Exam-Tips Blog - Stay focused and motivated in your studies with content discussions and study strategies
AccFP107 Module Course Description
In the final course of the program, students will receive instruction and review sample financial plans based on various case facts. The students will then be required to complete a written financial plan, which they will also present orally. The course will conclude with a review of the case study with the instructors and peers.
How To Access This Course:
All the printed materials noted above in the Premium Instruction Study Solution are shipped via UPS 2-Day Air within 1 business day after receipt of your paid order. Shipping is included in the cost of the course.
Access instructions for the online and virtual course portions of this program will be emailed to you within 1 business day of your paid registration.
This course can be taken independently for professional development, or in conjunction with other courses in the Accelerated Certificate In Financial Planning program to earn the prestigious CFP or RFC designations.