Vermont Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Vermont Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Vermont Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your VT Insurance Adjuster License.
VT Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Vermont Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be competent, trustworthy, financially responsible, and of good personal and business reputation
- Must meet one of the following experience requirements:
- Have 2 years experience in handling of loss claims or loss appraising for appraisers
- Have undergone special training of sufficient duration and scope to make him/her competent to fulfill the responsibilities of the license sought. Should submit a detailed description of the training, including syllabi, curriculum, and training material
- Be employed by and subject to the immediate personal supervision of a licensed adjuster, public adjuster, or appraiser who is licensed in Vermont and who has been licensed for at least 3 years preceding the date of application for the license
- Pass the VT state exam administered by Prometric Testing Centers
- Complete the Vermont Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
- No Continuing Education is required
Non-resident applicants for a VT Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Vermont non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Vermont grants reciprocal licensing to any state that requires an examination in order to be licensed as an adjuster.
Vermont Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 89 Main Street, 2nd Floor | Montpelier, VT 05620-3101
Recommended Courses and Available Vermont Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved VT Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Vermont Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Vermont Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Selling® Skills Sales Training Seminar
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Reasonable Or Unreasonable? How To Determine What Is A Reasonable Accomodation
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
CFP® Review │ Premium Live Exam Prep Course
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)