Wyoming Insurance Adjuster License
Get Your Wyoming Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Wyoming Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your WY Insurance Adjuster License.
WY Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Wyoming Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- Fulfill one of the following three qualifications:
- Have had experience, special education, or training in the handling of loss claims under insurance contracts of sufficient duration and extent to make the applicant competent in fulfilling the duties of an adjuster
- Be a graduate of a recognized law school
- Be a full-time, salaried employee of a licensed adjuster
- Maintain an office accessible to the public, with records pertaining to transactions under the license
- Pass the WY state exam administered by Pearson VUE Testing Centers
- Complete the Wyoming Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- 24 hours CE required every 2 years (3 hrs in Ethics)
Non-resident applicants for a WY Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Wyoming non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Wyoming grants reciprocity with most other states' licenses, provided the applicant is licensed in his or her home state. Residents of New York must pass the Wyoming exam. Residents of Nevada and Ohio are not eligible to be licensed in Wyoming.
Wyoming Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 106 East 6th Avenue | Cheyenne, WY 82002
Recommended Courses and Available Wyoming Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved WY Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Wyoming Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Wyoming Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
This information is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. ABTrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, however, ABTrainingCenter is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Selling® Skills Sales Training Seminar
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Reasonable Or Unreasonable? How To Determine What Is A Reasonable Accomodation
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
CFP® Review │ Premium Live Exam Prep Course
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)