Required Minimum Distributions Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
This course provides an overview of the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) rules under IRC section 401(a)(9), as they apply to defined benefit plans.
The ProgramŒs easy-to-learn design has numerous tips, examples, and procedural recommendations that are interspersed with interactive Q and A sessions so that you are confident that you are learning and in where your strengths and weaknesses
lie. And itŒs "Bookmark" feature also lets you learn at your own pace, and gives you the ability to review previously completed material.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to determine:
- The Required Beginning Date (RBD) for defined benefit plans
- How to calculate first year payments for Lifetime RMDs
- How to calculate death RMDs
- Who, if anyone, is a "designated beneficiary" for purposes of death benefits
- How benefits must be paid if a participant dies before RMDs begin
- How benefits must be paid if a participant dies after RMDs begin
- Whether an annuity payment satisfies the RMD rules
- Whether a "period certain" under an annuity satisfies the RMD rules
- When Defined Benefit plan distributions are eligible rollover distributions
- What portion of a lump sum distribution should be treated as an eligible rollover distribution
- When an actuarial increase to a participantŒs benefits is required because of the participantŒs retirement date
- When benefit payments must be adjusted because of additional accruals or vesting that occurs after distributions begin
- How the RMD rules apply when a Qualified Domestic Relations Order applies to a participantŒs benefits
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Earn Your CFP
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Critical TeleSelling™ Skills Sales Training Seminar