Prepare for the Series 3 Exam economically and efficiently.
This set blends both traditional and e-learning to enhance your comprehension and retention of theory, concepts and calculations. Plus the books included in the set will become a professional desk reference set, once you pass the National Commodities Futures Exam - Series 3 Exam.
This Premium Package includes everything you need!
1. Futures and Options is a 237-page soft- cover textbook developed by practitioners and covers the fundamentals of the markets in a well outlined and concise format. It is essential part of preparing for the market knowledge portion of the Series 3 Exam, covering all aspects of futures and options, and underlying cash markets for both physical commodities and financial instruments. This text includes over 230 questions and answers to test your understanding and retention of the concepts and testable content.
2. Guide to U.S. Futures Regulation is a 112-page text that covers U.S. regulatory structure. It summarizes the rules and professional conduct requirements of both the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and National Futures Association. This Guide prepares candidates for the regulatory portion of the Series 3 Exam and includes over 275 questions and detailed commentary.
3. Series 3 PassMaster is a comprehensive, Web-tutorial and exam simulator that covers the market knowledge and regulatory components of the Series 3 test. It lets you customize and streamline study time. Features include:
- A 600+ question database, reinforced with new and more challenging questions
- A tutorial divided according to the 10 subject areas covered in the Series 3 Exam
- Detailed explanations accompanying each tutorial question
- Exam simulations modeled after the actual exam
- Scoring that mirrors the actual exam
IFM's Series 3 PassMaster has two distinct components to help you refine your test-taking skills:
- The PassMaster "Tutorial" is a study section with questions that can be sorted by difficulty and exam area topic. After responding to each question, you will receive instant feedback with explantory answers and rationale. By using the PassMaster Tutorial you will be able to effectively study and focus on your weakest areas.
- The PassMaster "Practice Test" is the exam simulation, and the testing format closely resembles the actual Series 3 exam. The simulation teaches you how to mark questions for review and how to budget your test-taking time. You may take an unlimited number of timed-test and results are scored like the actual test.
Why buy from the IFM?
The Institute for Financial Markets, a nonprofit foundation, is recognized for the quality and balance of our work and products. Our books and study materials are used worldwide by financial firms, exchanges, universities, regulators and public-policy makers.
NOTE: Books will be sent to you promptly. Upon ordering, an IFM staff member will contact you via email (Hours: M-F 9AM - 5PM ET) to provide you with a user number/password and instructions on how to access PassMaster on the Web. PassMaster is a single-user license and is valid for 6-months from date of purchase. Access is nontransferable to another person and cannot be shared.