Series 6 Licensing And Exam Requirements
Series 6 Licensing
Series 6 licensing courses help qualify an individual to sell investment company securities, mutual funds, variable annuities, and variable life insurance products.
Series 6 Licensing Exam Requirements
Tips For Passing Your Series 6 Licensing Exam
- The Series 6 exam is 100 multiple choice questions. Test takers will have 135 minutes to complete the exam
- There is no required pre-licensing to sit for the Series 6 exam; however, it is highly recommended that you use or Series 6 Exam Prep materials or take one of our Series 6 courses
- As part of the Series 6 Exam Requirements, an individual must have a sponsoring company/firm in order to sit for the exam. You may self-study and take as many Series 6 courses as you wish without a sponsor, but a Series 6 sponsor must be obtained before sitting for the actual exam. If you are searching for an employer to sponsor you, it is wise to list "Preparing for the Series 6" on your resume to make yourself more attractive to potential employers
- In addition to the Series 6 exam fee, you will be required to provide fingerprints and authorize a background check
Once you have met all of the Series 6 Exam Requirements you are ready to schedule your Exam! Simply visit a Prometric Testing Center to find an exam facility near you. Exams are given year-round.
- Find a Series 6 Exam Prep Class that suits your individual needs as a student studying for Series 6 Licensing. There are no prerequisites to register for and take a Series 6 exam prep class. You simply need to choose your method of study, whether it be in-person live classes, online, or self-study. Click below for our most popular Series 6 licensing courses:
- Get fingerprinted through your local government office or Prometric Testing Center
- Fill out Form U-4, downloadable HERE, and return the form along with your fingerprints to your broker/dealer
- Have your firm file the form with FINRA. NOTE: Your firm must be the one to file the U-4 form. This proves to FINRA that you have a company sponsor
- Once FINRA processes the file, they will return an enrollment confirmation back to you showing you a "testing window". This window is the amount of time you have to sit for the exam to obtain your Series 6 license (usually a 4 month window)
Good luck with your Series 6 Exam Prep and Exam!
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
Keywords: Series 6 Licensing, Series 6 License, Series 6 Exam Prep Class, Series 6 Licensing Course
Related LinksSecurities License Training In Michigan, Oregon Series 7 & Securities License Training Courses, Series 6/63 Classes, Series 6 Online Training, Series 7 & Series 6 Exam Training In South Carolina
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Earn Your CFP
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program