Format: Online Training Course
The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Our Defined Benefit Plan Training & Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements for establishing and managing a Defined Benefits Plan.
In just a few short hours, you'll learn all of the plan design options and compliance requirements, including:
- Benefits Of A Defined Benefit Plan
- Plan Design & Documentation
- Eligibility And Coverage
- Plan Investments
- Communication And Enrollment
- Top-Heavy Defined Benefit Plans
- Taxation & Rollover Of Distributions
- Reporting Requirements
- Role Of The Actuary
- Fiduciary Responsibility
- The Role Of The PBGC
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, you receive:
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips", "Procedural Recommendations", and "Examples" that highlight key learning areas and teach critical processes and procedures
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a “Certified Defined Benefit Plan Administrator”. Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Who Should Use This Course:
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple “Lessons” of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced Defined Benefit Plan administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced Defined Benefit Plan administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring Defined Benefit Plan training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
- Benefits/HR managers
- New benefits/HR staff
- IT management/staff
- Administrative staff
- Cross training
- Third Party Administrators (Note: TPAs also can earn the prestigious “Certified TPA” seal for use on their websites, proposals, and other marketing materials!)
||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 1.5
All Canadian Provinces: 8
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Required Volume ||Discount||Discounted Price|
|Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00 per unit|
|Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00 per unit|
|Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00 per unit|
||Contact Us For More Information