Get Your New York Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a New York Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your NY Insurance Adjuster License.
NY Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident New York Insurance Adjuster License
- Never have committed a felony or any crime involving fraudulent or dishonest practices
- Provide a $1,000 bond to cover the licensing period
- Pass the NY state exam administered by Prometric Testing Centers
- Complete the New York Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with applicable fees
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- No Continuing Education is required
Non-resident applicants for a NY Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on New York non-resident licensing.
NOTE: New York does not grant reciprocity with any other state’s license.
New York Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: Licensing Services Bureau | 1 Commerce Plaza | Albany, NY 12257
Recommended Courses and Available New York Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved NY Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your New York Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the New York Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".