Get Your Georgia Insurance Adjuster License!
Becoming a Georgia Claims Adjuster can be an appealing profession that can be quite lucrative.
But before you can begin working as an Insurance Adjuster, you must first obtain your GA Insurance Adjuster License.
GA Adjuster License Requirements:
Non-Resident Georgia Insurance Adjuster License
- 18 years of age or older
- Complete a 40 hour P&C pre-licensing course
- Pass the GA state exam administered by Pearson VUE Testing Centers
- Complete the Georgia Insurance Adjuster License application and submit with $65 application fee
- Submit fingerprints and undergo basic background check
- Continuing Education: Resident licensees with less than 20 years service = 15 hours (3 ethics). Resident licensees with more than 20 years service = 10 hours (3 ethics). No Continuing Education is required for non-residents.
Non-resident applicants for a GA Adjuster License must submit an application. Please visit the National Insurance Producer Registry for more information on Georgia non-resident licensing.
NOTE: Georgia grants licensing privileges to those adjusters licensed in their home state. If a state does not require a license for its adjusters you must take the Georgia Adjuster Exam.
Georgia Department of Insurance - Licensing Division
Address: 908 West Tower | 2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. | Floyd Memorial Building | Atlanta, GA 30334
Recommended Courses and Available Georgia Adjuster Training
AB Training Center provides approved GA Adjuster training and materials needed to obtain your Georgia Insurance Adjuster License. We have everything you need to prepare yourself for the Georgia Claims Adjuster exam. Simply select from the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Insurance-Adjusters".