Series 6 and 63 Licensing Requirements
Searching For Series 6 And 63 Licensing Requirements?
Then you've come to the right place!
Series 6 and 63 licensing requirements are as follows:
Now that you are aware of the Series 6 and 63 Licensing Requirements, you will need to begin studying for the exams. ABTrainingCenter.com offers Series 6 and 63 training and materials for both the Series 6 and 63 to help you pass the exams on the first try!
- Series 6: This license is for individuals who want to sell Mutual Funds and Variable Annuities.
- You must be sponsored by a member of FINRA (formerly NASD) or a Self-Regulatory Organization. You will not be able to sit for the Series 6 exam without a sponsor.
- Background Check
- A passing grade of 70% or better on the Series 6 exam, administered through Prometric Testing Centers. The Series 6 test includes a 100-question, multiple choice exam. You are allowed 135 minutes for completion.
- Series 63: Most states require this license for anyone who wants to sell securities within the state.
- To sell securities anywhere in the US, you must also pass the Series 6 or Series 7.
- Background Check
- A passing grade of 70% or better on the Series 63 exam, administered through Prometric Testing Centers. The Series 63 test includes a 65-question, multiple choice exam. You are allowed 75 minutes for completion.
Available Course Options And Materials For Series 6 and 63 Training
To find Series 6 and 63 training, simply click on any of the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box thereafter for "Series 6" or "Series 63".
Good luck with your Series 6 license. I hope we have answered all your questions regarding Series 6 and 63 Licensing Requirements!
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Online Training Courses
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
Related LinksSeries 63 Exam, Series 63 Licensing
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Xactimate 28 Training
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
How Workers' Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
COBRA Training & Certification Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Selling In The Digital Age
Score More Sales Sales Training Seminar
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course