Series 63 Licensing
Series 63 Licensing
The Series 63 examination covers the principles of state securities regulation reflected in the Uniform Securities Act; these laws are sometimes called "Blue Sky" laws.
Series 63 Licensing Exam Requirements
Tips For Passing Your Series 63 Licensing Exam
- The Series 63 exam is 60 multiple choice questions. Test takers will have 75 minutes to complete the exam
- There is no required pre-licensing to sit for the Series 63 exam; however, it is highly recommended that you use our Series 63 Exam Prep materials or take one of our Series 63 courses
- As part of the Series 63 Exam Requirements, an individual must have a sponsoring company/firm in order to sit for the exam. You may self-study and take as many Series 63 courses as you wish without a sponsor, but a Series 63 sponsor must be obtained before sitting for the actual exam. If you are searching for an employer to sponsor you, it is wise to list "Preparing for the Series 63" on your resume to make yourself more attractive to potential employers
- In addition to the Series 63 exam fee, you will be required to provide fingerprints and authorize a background check
Once you have met all of the Series 63 Exam Requirements you are ready to schedule your Exam! Simply visit a Prometric Testing Center to find an exam facility near you. Exams are given year-round.
- Find a Series 63 Exam Prep Class that suits your individual needs as a student studying for Series 63 Licensing. There are no prerequisites to register for and take a Series 63 exam prep class. You simply need to choose your method of study, whether it be ondemand, online, or self-study. Click below for our most popular Series 63 licensing courses:
- Get fingerprinted through your local government office or Prometric Testing Center
Good luck with your Series 63 Exam Prep and Exam!
Recommended Online Training Courses
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
Related LinksSeries 63 Exam
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Earn Your CFP
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements
How To Excel As A One-Person HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program