Microsoft® Excel® 2007/2010 Basics
||104 S VANTAGE
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO 63701
|Starting Date / Time:
||3/29/2012 - '9:00 local time'
||View Other Cities And Dates
Discover the basics, plus expert power tips!
Starting with the basics and moving to more advanced features, you'll learn how to turn Excel into your most powerful productivity tool. If you're only tapping into a few of the features of this powerful and versatile software, get set for a productivity explosion! You'll learn hundreds of ways to work faster, smarter, and savvier with Excel!
You don't have to waste hours wading through thick manuals … sitting in classes for days, even weeks … fruitlessly punching keys in trial and error learning efforts — forget all that! Our guaranteed one-day computer training gives you the most information possible in the least amount of time. Most of us don't have time in our busy workdays for extended training or on-the-job learning. Enroll in Excel Basics today, and you'll master the basics and move on to the tough stuff — away from deadlines, demands, and office pressures.
So many of us work by habit — doing things the same old way we learned to do them the first time. Break free of old habits and discover the Excel power tools that are available and just waiting to be used! You'll learn the ABCs of using charts, graphs, fonts, borders, shading, and more — and produce spreadsheets that communicate better and really get attention! You'll leave the seminar with a pack of professional tips for brilliant, distinctive output every time, on every worksheet!
This one-day seminar is for beginning to intermediate users. Learn how to set up Excel to meet your personal needs at work or at home, and customize its many features so that it works for you!
- Master an array of Excel formulas and functions that put spreadsheet power at your fingertips!
- Design and organize the best possible worksheet — before you enter the first number
- Give your worksheets visual punch with exciting charts and graphs, step by step, the easy way!
- Make editing easy — fearlessly copy, move, delete, insert, or replace anything in your worksheet!
- Solve common printing problems and end irritating output surprises once and for all
- Macros now! Even if you're a beginner, create and use simple macros that save time and sidestep mistakes!
Take a Quick Tour of Excel Basics!
Build a Worksheet From the Ground Up
- Shortcut menues: the most efficient way to access commands for any task
- Help for Help! How to find what you need in Help without the endless searching and scrolling
- How to select cells or ranges of cells — 2 methods to choose from
- How to find a single file or a particular workbook in record time
Harness the Real Power Behind the Numbers
- What to consider before you create a worksheet — expert advice on building a worksheet framework that will accomplish your objectives
- Tips for entering text and numbers, and a super-quick way to cancel or confirm your entry
- The view you need — how to zoom in and zoom out of your worksheet
- When titles and labels keep moving out of view: techniques to freeze them in place while you move around your worksheet
Learn the Techniques That Produce Visually Exciting Worksheets!
- Formula and Function basics — on-the-mark advice that will end confusion once and for all
- Mathematical formulas made easy: how to subtract, multiply, or divide data
- Basic Excel functions that let you calculate averages, percentages, and much more using built-in predefined formulas
Get the Output You Want Without Trial-and-Error Printing
- The secrets to attractive, readable worksheets: 5 formatting guidelines that apply to any worksheet you produce
- How to control alignment, decimals, dollar signs, and more — in one easy operation
- Fonts, shading, and borders that increase the readability and attractiveness of your worksheet
Add Impact and Visual Punch To Your Data!
- Print Options: the many choices Excel gives you to customize your printing. Plus, how to add headers, footers, and page numbers to a worksheet
- No more strange page breaks — how to set manual page breaks and ensure that your titles and labels print on every page
Gain Speed, Efficiency, and Ease At Every Session!
- An easy-to-understand glossary of the terms used in charting and graphing data
- The Chart Wizard — how to easily produce vivid, exciting charts to accompany your data, even if you're a total novice
- Where to actually put your chart: all about embedded charts, separate charts, and chart sheets within a workbook
Our Excel training is just what you'll need to increase your productivity and take your current Excel skills to the next level!
- Large worksheets with Split Windows — the best way to effortlessly view distant figures side by side
- For mouse-haters: a quick guide to shortcuts that keep your hands on the keyboard
- An end to macro mystery — how you can automate many tasks using macros
Other Microsoft Excel Courses
If you want to learn more than Excel basics, check out our Mastering Microsoft Excel - 2 day Course
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate 28 Training
Critical Selling® Skills Sales Training Seminar
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course
How Workers' Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Workers' Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
COBRA Training & Certification Program
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Business Writing for Results
Retirement Plan Training