The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||Xactimate 27 is currently the most universally accepted estimating program in use by insurance adjusters. Don't let lack of Xactimate experience slow down your CAT adjusting career!
We are pleased to bring Xactimate® training to you in a super easy and affordable online learning environment while simulating the personal classroom experience of having a live instructor. The result is training that produces maximum results for the bare minimum investment.
Classes will begin on the dates and times listed herein. All courses will be delivered in 4-hour increments, conducted over 3 consecutive days.
Exception: Friday/Saturday classes will be held from 9:00am - 6:00pm ET on Friday, and 9:00am - 1:00pm ET on Saturday.
What You'll Cover:
- Program Overview & Orientation
- Introduction to Webinar & Xactimate®
- Costs & Deals
- Help Available
- Philosophy of Program
- Control Center, Projects, Price List
- Control Center Tabs
- Dashboard User Preferences
- Getting Started
- Document Modules
- Contact Manager
- Opening a New Project
- Insured Info
- Creating Spaces & Adding Line Items
- Creating Rooms in Sketch
- Adding Items to Rooms
- Codes, search, pictorial, etc
- Adding Folders to Grouping Window
- Moving Items between Folders
- Creating Roofs in Sketch
- Placing Items on Roof in Sketch
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to write professional, comprehensive claims that'll make file-reviewers smile!
- Dimensioning in Sketch
- Doors & Walls
- Dormers, Vertices, Ceiling Types
- Wall Construction
- Arched Walls
- Levels, stairs
- Project Tab
- Summary Tab
- Annotate in Sketch
- User Preferences
- Reports & Tokens
- Exporting a File
- Copying & Archiving
Our Xactimate classes are conveniently scheduled around our Texas All-Lines Adjuster and our Florida Adjuster Pre-licensing Classes.
Click HERE to view the schedule for Live Xactimate training classes.
Students attending this three-day Xactimate 27 workshop are expected to furnish their own laptop. The system requirements are as follows:
Note: This course assumes that students enter with a basic level of proficiency in computer skills. Typing, manipulation of a mouse (including click, drag, and drop maneuver), and familiarization with a windows-based operating system are required skills.
- Operating System - Operating systems on which Xactimate 27 is supported include Windows® XP / Vista and Windows 7; it will not run on a Mac
- Processor Speed - A dual core processor recommended (A single core 1.5 GHz minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- RAM - 2-4 GB suggested. 1 GB of RAM is the minimum supported; may limit performance and some features)
- Hard Drive Space - 10 GB is recommended. 5 GB of available hard drive space is the minimum required to run Xactimate.
- Monitor Resolution - SVGA color monitor with resolution set at 1024x600 or higher required (1280 x 900 suggested)
- Connectivity - High speed Internet connection (DSL, cable, ISDN, T-1, etc.) Internet Explorer 7+ is required.
- Xactimate 27 Software - if you do not have a subscription to the software, you may download a demo here.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
|About The Provider:
||AdjusterPro represents the highest standard of excellence in insurance adjuster certification and continuing education. As a certified provider of the Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course, AdjusterPro delivers a 3-day intensive seminar enabling students to obtain their Texas adjuster's license upon completion. Continuing Education credits, sufficient to maintain this license, are available through Xactimate 27 and Basic Adjusting workshops.
Instructors bring to each class years of experience both in the classroom as educators and in the field as insurance adjusters. Curriculum is relevant and engaging with classroom participation being an integral component. Emphasis upon comprehension rather than mere memorization ensures students tackle the exam with the highest level of preparation. Once completed, students are not only eligible for their license, but are fundamentally ready to meet the practical challenges of the insurance adjuster industry.
Refund/Course Cancellation Policy:
Students who cancel their registration at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class are eligible for a refund of their tuition payment less a $50 administrative fee. Students cancelling within 24 hours of class are not eligible for refund but may reassign their registration to any future course at no additional charge. Any student unable to attend class may reschedule at no additional charge.
Students are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administrative fee within 24 hours of first logging in to their online course. After 24 hours, refunds are not available.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Xactimate Online Training, Xactimate 27