How To Pass Series 7 Exam
Find Out How To Pass The Series 7 Exam On The First Try!
The Series 7 is one of the more lengthy and intensive exams administered by FINRA. The average passing ratio of students taking the Series 7 exam is approximately 65%. For most people who passed the Series 7 exam on their first try, they attribute their success to quality Series 7 exam prep classes and Series 7 study materials...and MANY hours of preparation.
While you will find several resources available for how to pass the Series 7 exam, AB Training Center offers one of the most comprehensive Series 7 Exam Prep Classes available. Our Series 7 classes provide guided and structured coursework, include unlimited Series 7 practice exams, and are available as live classroom, online, or self-study packages.
Tips On How To Pass The Series 7 Exam
Here are some recommended steps one should take to help ensure a passing grade on the exam:
Steps For Taking The Series 7 Exam
- Find a Series 7 Exam Prep Class that suits your individual needs as a student studying for Series 7 Licensing. AB Training Center offers in-person live classes, online, OnDemand, and self-study options. The suggested study time for Series 7 licensing is 90-120 hours
- You need to take advantage of the unlimited practice tests. They are the best tool to ensure one's familiarity of key terms and definitions.
- Instructors of Series 7 exam prep classes say that options tend to be one of the biggest challenges in the Series 7 exam. Questions relating to options make up the largest part of the exam, however, most Series 7 exam takers have never been exposed to options before.
- Be sure to know the weight of all topics presented on the exam. This will help you determine your strengths and weaknesses while studying in your Series 7 classes.
- Study, Study, Study. It is suggested that all students taking Series 7 classes spend a minimum of 90 hours with their materials and score consistently in the mid-80's on practice exams before attempting to sit for the exam.
Here are the procedures you need to follow before you will be allowed to sit for the Series 7 licensing exam:
While you will find several resources available for how to pass the Series 7 exam, AB Training Center offers the most comprehensive Series 7 Exam Prep Classes available. Our Series 7 classes provide guided and structured coursework, include unlimited Series 7 practice exams, and are available as live classroom, online, or self-study packages as shown above.
- Though you must be sponsored by a Registered Broker Dealer, there are no prerequisites to register for and take a Series 7 exam prep class
- Get fingerprinted through your local government office or Prometric Testing Center
- Fill out Form U-4, downloadable HERE, and return the form along with your fingerprints to your broker/dealer
- Have your firm file the form with FINRA. NOTE: Your firm must be the one to file the U-4 form. This proves to FINRA that you have a company sponsor
- Once FINRA processes the file, they will return an enrollment confirmation back to you showing you a "testing window". This window is the amount of time you have to sit for the exam to obtain your Series 7 license (usually a 4 month window)
Series 7 Exam Prep Classes
As mentioned above, ABTrainingCenter.com offers several Series 7 classes, in a variety of formats, to assist with your Series 7 exam prep.
Simply click on any of the recommended courses below, or search under "Licensing" in the search box below, thereafter for "Series 7".
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales, IT
Keywords: How To Pass The Series 7 Exam, Series 7 Classes, Series 7 Exam Prep Classes, Series 7 Exam, Series 7 Online Courses
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
CFP Live Review
P&C Licensing Courses
Get Organized With Microsoft Outlook
IRAs: Beyond the Basics - Huge "Rollovers" Rule Change
Business Writing for Results
Critical TeleSelling™ Skills Sales Training Seminar
Retirement Plan Training
Certified Estate and Trust Specialist for Financial Advisors™ (CES™)
Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) Training Courses
Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS)
Workers' Comp Training