Searching for AIS training? Then you've come to the right place!
ABTrainingCenter.com offers AIS training and certification courses for those individuals interested in earning the prestigious Associate in Insurance Services designation.
The Associate in Insurance Services (AIS) designation is the undisputed professional credential for persons who work in the field of insurance and regularly interact with clients. The AIS designation signifies that an individual working in this field has attained comprehensive training in enhanced customer focus.
Your clients and colleagues expect quality, and service quality has never been more important than it is right now. No matter what your area of specialty is, you and your organization can benefit from a basic understanding of continuous improvement principles.
Designation or certificate: The choice is yours. You can earn a Certificate of Completion for passing the AIS 25 exam. Or you may choose to earn the AIS designation by completing one of the following options, in addition to the AIS 25 exam:
Required CourseOptional Course Paths for Designation (choose 1)
- AAI - Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- AIC - Associate in Claims
- AU - Associate in Commercial Underwriting
- AFSB - Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding
- AMIM - Associate in Marine Insurance Management
- API - Associate in Personal Insurance
- APA - Associate in Premium Auditing
- ARe - Associate in Reinsurance
- ARM - Associate in Risk Management
- ASLI - Associate in Surplus Lines Insurance
- CPCU - CPCU 510, 520, 551, 552, and 553 - or - CPCU 510, 520, 555, 556, and 557
- INS - The Program in General Insurance
- The AIS 25 exam is a two-hour, 60 multiple-choice question, computer-administered exam
- Your results will be provided immediately upon the completion of your exam.
- National exams are given at local testing centers during the following two-month windows:
- January 15 - March 15
- April 15 - June 15
- July 15 - September 15
- October 15 - December 15
- Exam fees will apply
- Contact Prometric testing centers at 800-266-3232 for more info or to schedule your exam
Those pursuing the AIS designation must pass a 50-question exam in the Ethical Guidelines For Insurance Professionals online module. This module is offered by the Institutes at no charge. If you wish to earn CE credits for passing the 50-question, objective, online exam included with it, there is a nominal $5 administrative fee.
Candidates are not required to meet experience or education requirements to attain this designation.
Continuing Education Requirements
A designee is not required to fulfill any annual continuing education requirements, nor are there any annual fees for a designee to maintain the designation.
Recommended Courses & Available Training Options
ABTrainingCenter.com offers self-study courses for earning the AIS designation.
Simply select the recommended course below, or search under "Licensing/Designations" in the search box thereafter for "AIS - Associate in Insurance Services".