Florida Insurance License
Earn Your Florida Insurance License!
Searching for Florida Insurance classes or Florida Insurance training to earn your Florida Insurance License? Then you've come to the right place!
ABTrainingCenter.com offers state-approved Florida Insurance classes to earn a Florida Insurance License for those individuals who are interested in becoming a FL Life and Health Insurance Agent or earning some other type of Insurance License in Florida.
FLORIDA INSURANCE PRELICENSING REQUIREMENTS
Florida Insurance Licensing is regulated at the state level and, as such, state government establishes its own insurance licensing requirements and examination procedures. Below are general pre-licensing requirements in the state of Florida, and those for each line of insurance:
Adjuster License | All Lines Public Adjuster (5-20)
- Candidates for a Florida Insurance License must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be a United States citizen or legal alien, and a bona fide resident of Florida
- Prior to scheduling a Florida licensing exam, a candidate's application for license must be submitted online, in addition to being fingerprinted via Live Scan at a state-authorized fingerprint site
- If the application is approved, an Examination Authorization Notice will be mailed to the candidate; candidates must pass all of their examinations by the exam expiration date stated on the notice
- Candidates must be licensed and under contract or employed with an authorized insurer or licensed firm or corporation to transact insurance
Life, Health and Variable Annuity License (2-15)
- Applicants may qualify for the Florida All Lines Adjuster License by successfully completing a state-approved CA course. Click to view our available Online Classes for Florida.
- Pre-licensing Exam Exemption - Applicants for Public Adjuster licenses who hold any of the following designations are exempt: ACA, PCA, PPIA, CA, or CCA
Property and Casualty License ? General Lines (2-20)
- Candidates for a Florida Life and Health insurance license must complete an approved 40-hour pre-licensing classroom or Online course, Correspondence course, or at least 3 semester credit hours of life, health including variable annuity insurance course from an accredited college or university
- Pre-licensing Exam Exemption - Applicants for licenses in lines or sublines of life or health insurance who have been engaged in business for the last 4 years and hold the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation are exempt
- Candidates must complete an approved 200-hour pre-licensing Classroom or Correspondence course (with additional experience requirements) in all lines of property and casualty insurance
- Pre-licensing Exam Exemption - Applicants for licenses in lines or sublines of property or casualty insurance who have been engaged in business for the last 4 years and who hold the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation are exempt
SUPPLEMENTAL FLORIDA INSURANCE SELF STUDY MATERIALS
Supplemental to the required courses referenced above, ABTrainingCenter offers excellent Florida Insurance training materials to help Candidates pass their Florida insurance licensing exams, plus state-approved Continuing Education courses to help fulfill an insurance licensee's annual CE requirement.
Simply search under either "Licensing" or "Continuing Education" in the search box below for your desired Insurance License, select 'Florida', and press 'Go!'
CONTACT INFORMATION - FLORIDA INSURANCE LICENSE
Florida Department of Financial Services
Address: Bureau of Licensing | 200 East Gaines Street | Tallahassee, FL 32399-0318
Phone: 850.413.3137, Ext. 1101
Provider: Pearson VUE
RECOMMENDED FLORIDA INSURANCE CLASSES AND FLORIDA PRE-LICENSING
Recommended Online Training Courses
Earn your License quickly and easily!
Improve your knowledge and industry standing!
Products & Services to help manage and grow your career!
Need training or resources in other areas? Try our other Training Center sites:
HR, Acct., Banking, Insurance, Fin. Svcs., Real Estate, Mortgage, HealthCare, Safety, Sales
Keywords: Florida Insurance Licensing, Florida Life and Health Insurance License, Florida Insurance Classes, Florida Insurance Courses, Florida Insurance Training
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
This information provided is based on state laws and regulations, and is subject to change. While TrainingCenter makes every effort to make sure this information is current and accurate, it is not engaged in rendering legal or professional advice, and shall not be held responsible for inaccuracies contained herein.
How To Conduct A Reasonable Accommodation Discussion
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Xactimate Training-Live Online Training
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Earn Your CFP
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
Workers′ Comp Training Seminar
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
FMLA Training &Certification Program
How To Read And Understand Financial Statements