CFP® Premium On-Demand Review Study Solution
||Online Training Course
Earn The Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Designation!
This course is specifically designed to help professionals prepare for and pass the CFP® Certification Examination.
For the candidate who demands the best! The Premium On-Demand Review Study Solution includes 8 digital textbooks, a full array of pre- and post-review products, SchweserPro™ Review QBank, InstructorLink™, plus our expert on-demand instruction and a handy in-class guide.
Plan to spend 200-300 hours with the pre-study materials
Utilize the recorded playback function to replay or review key concepts for each of the 11 three-hour sessions.
To complement the virtual instruction, students will receive our Premium Solution Package CFP study materials. These materials provide a comprehensive review of the CFP Board's topic list, as the key concepts on the exam are covered extensively. The Package includes:
- Pre-Study Videos
- Volume I: Fundamentals
- Volume II: Insurance Planning
- Volume III: Investments
- Volume IV: Income Tax Planning
- Volume V: Retirement Planning
- Volume VI: Estate Planning
- Volume VII: Case Book
- In-Class Guide
- CFP Online Review QBank
- Case Videos
- Online Mock Exam
- Mock Exam Video
- 2-Day Shipping for All Study Materials
- Available on-demand, the pre-review allows for more focused classroom time for challenging content
Volumes I-VI - Study Guides and Multiple Choice Questions
- Each volume provides detailed coverage including outlines, study guides, problems and solutions for the topics covered on the CFP® Certification Examination
- Includes examples, illustrations, multiple-choice questions, and rationales
- Delivers test tips and sample study plans to make the learning experience more efficient
Volume VII - Case Book
- Includes 16 cases, 40 item sets (mini-cases) and Cognitive Connections questions
- Concise study notes highlight critical CFP exam content and provide a note-taking format for post-class review
CFP Online Review QBank
- More than 3,000 questions to help you prepare for the exam
- Software allows you to keep score, track time, and analyze competency by topical area
- An excellent study tool for the serious candidate that wants a tailored study plan
InstructorLink A must-have set of resources and tools to prep for the CFP exam, including:
- Core Lecture Online Streaming Videos
- Exam Tips Videos
- Instructor-Led Office Hours (weekly real-time online Q&A sessions)
- Instructor Email Access
- Further develop your case analysis skill set with this on-demand study tool
Online Mock Exam
- Benchmark your studying against other candidates and simulate the actual examination with multiple-choice questions, item sets, and a comprehensive case
Mock Exam Video
- An instructor-led video that guides the student through questions and rationales of the Online Mock Exam
This Premium Solution Package will be shipped 2-Day via UPS within one business day upon ordering; students should expect to spend approximately 200-300 hours with these materials.
The following online assets remain active until the last day of the month of the review cycle in which you are enrolled: Diagnostic Exam, Pre-Study Videos, Case Course Videos, Mock Exam Videos, and Playback of Virtual Class-if applicable. The following online assets remain active for 12 months from the date of access: Mock Exam, Review QBank, Core Lecture Videos, Instructor-Led Office Hours, and Instructor Email Access.
The program is designed for the busy professional; it allows candidates to study from the home, office, or on the road, and you can plan your study schedule around your needs! Don't delay, enroll today!
|About The Provider:
||Kaplan Schweser is a leading global provider of financial education solutions to professionals around the world, helping candidates leverage their careers by preparing them for CPA, CFA®, FRM®, CAIA®, CFP® Certification, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, and CPCU® exams as well as Securities Licensing, Insurance Prelicensing, and Continuing Education requirements.
Kaplan Schweser is a division of Kaplan Professional, a leading international education services provider and a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company.
Kaplan Schweser provides:
Kaplan Schweser's high-quality materials are considered the gold standard and are used by dozens of top universities.
Kaplan Schweser educators have more than 400 combined years of financial planning, training, and consulting experience.
Our self-study and instructional methods are customizable to fit your particular learning style and schedule.
Kaplan Schweser's products are designed to provide a logical and well-planned approach to the study process.
Our innovative technology provides convenient access to live instruction, efficient online study tools, and the opportunity to interact with other students.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing ONLINE Course
Associate in General Insurance (AINS)
Associate in Premium Auditing (APA)
Surplus Lines Online Exam Prep Course
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program
COBRA Training &Certification Program
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program
Business Writing for Results
Earn Your CFP
Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)