Public Adjusters Licensing Textbook & Online Practice Exam Package
|Order:||Qty: State: |
Prepare for your state's Public Adjusters Insurance Examination with our self-study Adjusters Licensing Package.
This Package follows a comprehensive exam outline provided by the state testing administrators. The package includes:
- The Public Adjuster exam outline showing you every topic that will be covered on your actual state exam
- The Public Adjuster Textbook/Manual covering every topic shown on your exam outline
- The Online Practice Exam Simulator that provides each student with the following:
- Exams generated from our database of over 1000 STATE &EXAM SPECIFIC Adjuster questions
- Exams that are built specifically for the exam outline
- Questions that are randomly generated to produce a different exam on each logon
- Questions that are scored immediately and an explanation is given to further clarify the concept
- The opportunity to return to an unfinished exam on the next logon
- Access granted for 35 completed exams or for 6 months
A link and password to the Online Practice Exams will be sent to you via e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order. You will also receive instructions for accessing the Online Practice Exams when your package arrives via UPS (note: Saturday UPS Delivery IS NOT available).
Don't wait; order now!
The material presented in this Package is state-specific; be sure to select your state during the ordering process.
If you are a resident of Florida, this Package is only for those residents who are seeking a Florida ADJUSTER License. Students in the state of Florida seeking a Florida Property &Casualty AGENT license should not purchase this product; these students must attend a local, formalized school as a pre-licensing education requirement.
|About The Provider:
||Insurance Schools, Inc. is a nationwide insurance and financial services training firm.
Our training includes Life, Accident & Health Insurance, NASD Licensing, Property & Casualty Insurance, and Adjusters.
Items must be returned within 15 days of receipt. Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
All items must be returned in the original unopened containers. If the shipping package has been opened, textbooks and/or CDs CANNOT and WILL NOT be accepted as returns.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Order:||Qty: State: |
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
insurance adjuster school, insurance adjuster training, how to become insurance adjuster, insurance adjuster license, adjuster insurance schools, insurance claims adjuster training
P&C Licensing Courses
Retirement Plan Training
Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification
Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) Web-based Program
Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) Training Courses
COBRA Training & Certification Program
FMLA Training & Certification Program
How To Use QuickBooks Seminar
ACT Training Classes
Business Writing for Results
Xactimate Training Courses