|Prepare for your state′s Public Adjusters Insurance Examination with our self-study Adjusters Licensing Package.
This Package follows a comprehensive exam outline provided by the state testing administrators. The package includes:
- The Public Adjuster exam outline showing you every topic that will be covered on your actual state exam
- The Public Adjuster Textbook/Manual covering every topic shown on your exam outline
- The Online Practice Exam Simulator that provides each student with the following:
- Exams generated from our database of over 1000 STATE &EXAM SPECIFIC Adjuster questions
- Exams that are built specifically for the exam outline
- Questions that are randomly generated to produce a different exam on each logon
- Questions that are scored immediately and an explanation is given to further clarify the concept
- The opportunity to return to an unfinished exam on the next logon
- Access granted for 35 completed exams or for 6 months
A link and password to the Online Practice Exams will be sent to you via e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order. You will also receive instructions for accessing the Online Practice Exams when your package arrives via UPS (note: Saturday UPS Delivery IS NOT available).
Don′t wait; order now!
The material presented in this Package is state-specific; be sure to select your state during the ordering process.
If you are a resident of Florida, this Package is only for those residents who are seeking a Florida ADJUSTER License. Students in the state of Florida seeking a Florida Property &Casualty AGENT license should not purchase this product; these students must attend a local, formalized school as a pre-licensing education requirement.