The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Prepare for your state's Public Adjusters Insurance Examination with our self-study Adjusters Licensing Package.
This Package follows a comprehensive exam outline provided by the state testing administrators. The package includes:
A link and password to the Online Practice Exams will be sent to you via e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order. You will also receive instructions for accessing the Online Practice Exams when your package arrives via UPS (note: Saturday UPS Delivery IS NOT available).
- The Public Adjuster exam outline showing you every topic that will be covered on your actual state exam
- The Public Adjuster Textbook/Manual covering every topic shown on your exam outline
- The Online Practice Exam Simulator that provides each student with the following:
- Exams generated from our database of over 1000 STATE & EXAM SPECIFIC Adjuster questions
- Exams that are built specifically for the exam outline
- Questions that are randomly generated to produce a different exam on each logon
- Questions that are scored immediately and an explanation is given to further clarify the concept
- The opportunity to return to an unfinished exam on the next logon
- Access granted for 35 completed exams or for 6 months
Don't wait; order now!
The material presented in this Package is state-specific; be sure to select your state during the ordering process.
If you are a resident of Florida, this Package is only for those residents who are seeking a Florida ADJUSTER License. Students in the state of Florida seeking a Florida Property & Casualty AGENT license should not purchase this product; these students must attend a local, formalized school as a pre-licensing education requirement.
|About The Provider:
||Insurance Schools, Inc. is a nationwide insurance and financial services training firm.
Our training includes Life, Accident & Health Insurance, NASD Licensing, Property & Casualty Insurance, and Adjusters.
Items must be returned within 15 days of receipt. Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
All items must be returned in the original unopened containers. If the shipping package has been opened, textbooks and/or CDs CANNOT and WILL NOT be accepted as returns.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
insurance adjuster school, insurance adjuster training, how to become insurance adjuster, insurance adjuster license, adjuster insurance schools, insurance claims adjuster training