The following provides course information and pricing information for the course you selected.
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
||The Accredited Investment Fiduciary AnalystTM Program is a classroom course that prepares students to conduct fiduciary assessments on firms' conformance to the Practices. These assessments may be performed as consulting arrangements or for CEFEX Certifications of adherence to Global Fiduciary Standards of Excellence. The AIFA program also addresses new audit requirements under the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Implement the prudent investment processes for investment stewards, investment advisors, and investment managers
- Perform a fiduciary assessment to verify or certify an entity's conformity to a "Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence"
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the Standard in the industry, who benefits from the standards and what benefits are realized
- Certify and periodically assess institutional assessments
- The "big picture": Why an Investment Fiduciary Standard is needed, who benefits from the Standard, what benefits may be realized, and how conformance with the Standard is certified and periodically reassessed.
- ISO-speak: How the procedures used by fi360 and CEFEX are consistent with those used in ISO standards.
- ISO certification model: fi360 and CEFEX adopt the ISO approach whereby conformance with the investment fiduciary standard is verified by an AIFA designee and certified by CEFEX.
- Practices which constitute the certification criteria for the evaluation of Investment Stewards and Investment Managers.
- Procedures for conducting certifications of Investment Stewards and Investment Managers.
AIFA students are required to read three documents in advance of their classroom program date: Overview of the ISO system, ISO 19011, and fi360's modifications of ISO 19011 for Assessments of Investment Fiduciary Practices.
A three-day classroom format that encourages class participation throughout the program. Team and individual exercises are part of the program structure as well as team presentations of exercise findings and conclusions. All class participation, including group and individual exercises, carry weight in the grading process. The course culminates with an accreditation exam for those wishing to obtain the AIFA designation. The evaluation of your success in the program is based on three main factors: AIFA quiz, the final exam, and participation.
- Comprehensive desk reference manual (contains program slides, pertinent readings)
- Prudent Practices for Investment Fiduciaries handbook series, associated Self-Assessments of Fiduciary Excellence and Consultant-Assessments of Fiduciary Excellence, and Legal Memorandums.
- Related industry texts
- Complementary 180 day access to the Platinum Toolkit - Student Version
- Customized USB drive pre-loaded with pertinent electronic files and documents that can be utilized upon return to your office
- Customized fi360 padfolio with an Analyst notepad
- Fiduciary placemat that includes The Periodic Table of Global Fiduciary Practices, Assessment Levels, and the Management of Investment Decisions reference guide
- Fiduciary Key Concepts Reference Card
- Embroidered satchel
Click here to see the full sample program agenda.
To learn more about the pursuit of the AIFA designation, click here.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
|| CFP®, PPC, CLU, ChFC
All US States: 22
NASBA, group live hours
All US States: 23
All US States: 22.5
PA CLE Board
PA Insurance Dept
|About The Provider:
||fi360 is your guide for global fiduciary insights. With defined Practices as our foundation, we provide world-class training, tools, and resources for investment fiduciaries.
We are the first full-time training and research facility focused exclusively on investment fiduciary responsibility and portfolio management.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, investment advisor, financial training, broker training, ERISA, Audit, UPIA, Retirement