Study Manual for NFA Series 31 Exam (Managed Futures)
Resource Material: ID# 1000785
About This Course:
Pass the Series 31 licensing exam and diversify your clients' portfolios with managed futures. Our exam-focused 95-page soft-cover text is divided into four chapters, a glossary and 132 study questions with answer rationale. The four chapters cover:
- Introduction to the Futures Markets
- Institutional Characteristics of Futures Markets
- Pertinent CFTC and NFA Regulatory Requirements
- Managed Futures, Commodity Trading Advisors and Commodity Pool Operators
Note: The Futures Managed Fund Examination (NFA Series 31) is administered by FINRA and available to those individuals who:
- Have successfully completed the FINRA's General Securities Representative Examination (Series 7) and are currently registered with the FINRA.
Why buy from IFM?
The Institute for Financial Markets, a nonprofit foundation, is recognized for the quality and balance of our work and products. Our books and study materials are used worldwide by financial firms, exchanges, universities, regulators and public-policy makers.