Defined Benefit Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000020
About This Course:Updated To Reflect Changes To The Required Minimum Distribution And In-Service Distribution Rules Under The "SECURE Act", The Permissible Distribution Provisions Under The "CARES Act", And The New PBGC Premium Rates
Our Defined Benefit Plan Training & Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements for managing a Defined Benefits Plan.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to Defined Benefit Plan administration. And when you have completed the course, you can test to earn a "Certified Defined Benefit Plan Administrator" designation.What You'll Learn:
By taking this course, you will learn:
About The Defined Benefit Training &Certification Program
- What documentation is required to implement and operate a Defined Benefit plan
- Which employees can be specifically included or excluded from plan participation
- How to properly handle loans, distributions, vesting, and taxation
- How to properly administer plan forfeitures
- To understand and comply with non-discrimination rules and/or perform non-discrimination tests
- What fiduciary responsibilities your organization has
- To comply with annual reporting requirements
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the laws change, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Continuing Education Credits:
Click the 'Credits' tab above for information on PHR/SPHR, PDCs, and other CE credits offered by taking this course.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10