HS 321: Income Taxation
Resource Material: ID# 1000963
About This Course:
This course provides an overview of the federal income tax system for individuals and businesses.
This concise and focused study guide covers:
- Executive summaries of the text
- The Income Tax System - An Overview
- Income Tax Concepts
- Specific Items of Gross Income
- Items Excluded from Gross Income
- Business Deductions and Income Productions Expenses
- Losses, Bad Debts, and Other Expense Deductions
- Other Deductions - Tax Credits
- Cost Recovery Deductions - Passive Activity Losses
- Sales and Exchanges: Income Realization and Recognition
- Capital Gains and Losses, The Alternative Minimum Tax
- Taxation of Life Insurance
- Corporate Taxation
- Taxation of Corporate Distributions
- Taxation of Partners and Partnerships
- Definitions of keywords and other relevant definitions
- Sample diagnostic exam
- Answers to sample exam (with explanations!)
Our materials summarize and outline the fundamental concepts of the program, and provide you with to-the-point, time-saving executive summaries to maximize your learning, retention, and pass rates.
In fact, surveys from our customers demonstrate the exceptional value of our program. Specifically, candidates report that:
- Our Course Guides covered virtually everything on their exams
- They spent significantly less time preparing for their exams
- They attained much higher pass rates – 94.2% - compared to other preparation methods!
Burnham's preparation materials have played a key role in helping me to prepare for several exams. Ray's materials help you to organize all of the information and help you to focus on the critical points. This method has helped me to learn the material more effectively ... at a much faster pace. Ray is passionate about his work, and he unequivocally guarantees that you will be satisfied. Thanks for caring Ray ... you and your materials are AWESOME!!
- Charles Boornazian
In the past 2 1/2 years I have completed the INS, API, AIS, and CPCU. I previously had completed INS 21 and 22 before using your study method; I began using The Burnham System with INS 23. I must say that your program with guaranteed results definitely works. In today's society it is very refreshing to receive and use a product that is better than the promise. Your system minimized my study time, which allowed me to focus on the key points. The cost versus results is immeasurable. I appreciate your contribution to the industry,
- Winston Letterman
The INS 23 is the 3rd course that I'll be using your study guides with. I'm HOOKED!!! I appreciate the way you explain the material in layman's terms. Since you have made it easier, I'm looking forward to possibly delving into some other applicable courses as well. Thanks again!!!!
- Mary Malone
Note: This course an elective for the CLU Program, and required for the ChFC Program and CFP® Certification Curriculum. It may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses to earn the CLU
, or CFP
designations. Click on any of these hyperlinked items for a full description of that designation.